Part number for this hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Would some really awesome great upstanding cruiser expert provide me a part number for the hose in pic. And yes I tried google and searching the forum.
FCD14F94-E0DA-4558-8243-6BDB287FE3BD.jpeg

That's not an original hose. Originally it's supposed to be a 1-piece metal hose from thermostat housing to the back of the engine.

That's not an original hose. Originally it's supposed to be a 1-piece metal hose from thermostat housing to the back of the engine.

Intreasting, they even used the yota hose clamps to make it look factory

Original on 1993-1994 models. Looks like you have one of those years with the PAIR valve removed, common delete on those years. Can‘t speak for the part number may be NLA or you need to buy the whole pipe assembly.

That is an original hose. That is a 93 or 94 and that is where the pair valve use to be.
AFAIK it is part of the tube assembly. So not avail by itself, could be wrong though!

The type of clamps used are what Toyota uses on the hose/pipe assemblies
as they come from the factory, like the original PHH; the metal pipe and hose come together as a unit.

You might be able to find an aftermarket formed heater hose with similar bends. Is your current hose leaking?

My bad. It's been a long time since i worked on a 93-94

The part number for that hose is 87245-60490 Seems to be NLA

10 years ago when I replaced mine, the pipe assembly was still available. i ordered the parts via cruiser Dan and he had a hose that was a direct fit for the one you need from another Toyota model So I didn’t have to order the whole assembly. Im thinking it may have been from a 60 series? Beno or Cruiser Dan would have the Part number.

Just replace it with some gates heater hose. Ran mine that way for years before I purchased the hard line from a 96 and up. 5 dollar fix. Cut it to length and replace.

10 years ago when I replaced mine, the pipe assembly was still available. i ordered the parts via cruiser Dan and he had a hose that was a direct fit for the one you need from another Toyota model So I didn’t have to order the whole assembly. Im thinking it may have been from a 60 series? Beno or Cruiser Dan would have the Part number.

That hose is long discontinued as well.

If you want oem you have to go this route

Screenshot_20200512-222004_Edge.jpg

Are you saying if you go with the 95 and up tube you loose the rear heater? Or you can if you wish?
You dont have to lose the rear heater. But you can purchase that hardline and use it in place of the current pipe, hose combo you have on the 94. Most people go that route once the PAIR is deleted.

Thanks, I live where rear heat is appreciated 😬. I want to eventually replace that rigid tube and hose assembly with the later model rigid tube to eliminate those 2 clamps and hose.

deleted double post

If you want oem you have to go this route

View attachment 2304480

Nice, really like that. The rear heater is great but as others have stated it is starting to leak and when you run it smells like antifreeze. Plus I have put in the carbou seats and the bracket is not high enoughfor the heater so I had to take of the cover to get it to work. Anyway thank you all for help. If only I had just a 95 or newer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom