For Sale PA brand new never mounted Conferr FJ40 bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Selling a pair of brand new Conferr bumpers I recently got in with an FJ40 project. These bumpers were bought for the project which sat untouched since 1996, they were never bolted onto the truck. These are of course in excellent condition, I wiped the dust and dirt from them from sitting but they could use a good wax job to really make them shine. Rear bumper has the hitch for a receiver. I have a lot, maybe all, of the original paperwork from Conferr. These are ready to bolt onto your FJ40 and make it look great! Price $600 for both bumpers, buyer pays for shipping. I believe I can shrink wrap these bumpers onto a skid for shipping maybe there's a cooperating Fastenal dealer near you. No mounting hardware. Check out the photos- I took them in the top of my garage in the wintertime they are not professional photos but you can see what the bumpers are like from them. Price $600 for the pair. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast

Conferr 9.JPG
Conferr 8.JPG
Conferr 7.JPG
Conferr 6.JPG
Conferr 5.JPG

I have the same rear bumper on my '75. I really like the utility.

GLWS

I need these in my life butfastenal wonts ship past the rockies and greyhound pulled out. Im looking for alternative. Whats the zip?

I use pirateship quite a bit. Might be worth an estimate boxed seperately to 89436

Fastenal is extremely reasonable for bumpers.

Hey again. Id really be interested in these. Any idea on shipping dimensions? Two boxes?

Well the front bumper is no longer available. My nephew saw it and decided it was gonna look good on his 40. It should as he currently runs the same rear bumper in my post. So the rear bumper is still available- price $275 plus shipping. Shouldn't be too difficult to find a proper shipping carton for the rear bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom