Owner's Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
:rolleyes: I've already got one, so I'll just...............:popcorn:

I believe this would be correct for the '59 as the spec page has the F120 information inked in. If you haven't found it yet, you're all slackers. :flipoff2:
1958.jpg

well some are slower than others:D, mainly because I typed in Land Cruiser as one word "landcruiser"....... :rolleyes:

interested in what you guys think this will go for, it's already to rich for my blood

ClemsonCruiser said:
interested in what you guys think this will go for, it's already to rich for my blood

I think the 1960 one I wanted went for well over $100...........that said, I picked up the 1958 with the 1958 parts book for around $40...............but I had to fax my CC info down under. :eek: Nice part about losing the 1960 one is I made contact with a 25 guy. :D

So, no comment on the line drawing of an extra long overhang 25, hardtop doors............with a soft top? Must be a counterfeit. :flipoff2:
19582.jpg

Last edited:
LandCruiserSteve said:
Hmmm. Maybe not . . . . ;)

Maybe................but thats' the atypical Aussie body. :D

yeah............. I don't even have a 25; but this is a move in the right direction :grinpimp: come to think of it I don't have a 45LV either, but I got in on the tailgate order, I figure while I am still in college I will buy the little things, until I get out and can afford the actual cruisers :doh:

I don't know if you were being serious about making copies but I would be more than happy to scan the images in when it arrives and send to whom ever may want them.

I don't have a 25 either and I think it's super cool to have but to me it belongs with a 25 as rare and tough to find as it is. maybe your getting a 25 ;) That's just me though so...

Hey it's still ebay and top bidder wins :) so don't feel to bad. Scan it and post it up. I did so with my 64.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom