Overnight trip at coal mine this coming year????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good job Ben taking the lead on this. I personally don't have any interest in the overnight camping trip around the state but figured someone from our club would be able to help Mark and the Gotham City guys get something set up. Awesome!!!!!
Now if there was an overnight trip on the across the highway property (eastern reserve) at Anthracite I'd be in.

Kyle from Offroad consulting says that anthracite has allowed him to do night runs but not overnight camping on the property.

My email to answer anthracite has been passed up to the head honcho so will see what he has to say. I have to bribe him with a free breakfast at buddies!

PS. Nothing wrong with camping in the state forest! Sites and view are slightly nicer than Rausch!

IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG

Kyle from Offroad consulting says that anthracite has allowed him to do night runs but not overnight camping on the property.

My email to answer anthracite has been passed up to the head honcho so will see what he has to say. I have to bribe him with a free breakfast at buddies!

PS. Nothing wrong with camping in the state forest! Sites and view are slightly nicer than Rausch!

Ben- You must not like him to treat to breakfast at Buddy's!!!!!! It never was too good the few times I was there and from what Crusha says it hasn't really improved.

It sure would be awesome though if you can arrange to do an overnight at Anthracite. And really- I'd rather do it outside the Coal Mine event, personally that would suit me better.

GARY! Don't undermine my effort to improve CMCC! :bang:
Had to say it Mark! Frankly I just would like to do an overnight to be able really explore the eastern reserve- our experience over there is very limited due to the time considerations imposed on that section of the park. Not to mention the breakdowns we've had over there and the difficulty on some of the trails............

FYI, this morning i drove past AAOA and there wasn't a vehicle in the large parking lot! Saw one or two employee vehicles around the office area but that was all.

AOAA is only open Friday's and Saturday's for the next bit.

Awesome! While I have no personal interest in participating I think it is a terrific idea. Gives people who don't want to bang their trucks up at Rausch a chance to get their tires dirty and do some camping while they're at it. Mark, great idea, and Ben thanks for stepping up to the late and getting this organized!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom