Overland Expo 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pitch

Driving from the 2nd row
SILVER Star
Threads
New venue this year... Coming to Ft Tuthill, still in Flagstaff. No more wind and mud issues to deal with for the masses. And all the day trippers will be happy; Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Chili's all under 5mi away. Just what every Overland chef needs.

already got my approval to volunteer there. Hoping a reduction in wind

After Googling Ft. Tuthill, it looks like a better venue. Im sure after the last several mud fests they realized the need.

I'm going come mud or high water this year. missed it 4 years in a row. Does anyone know the dates?

May 12 -14

Flag will be crazy that weekend as NAU's graduation it the 12th.

I've never attended. Maybe I'll ride the bike up this year.

Lake Mary Rd
Overland Expo

Its a great ride
You will join 500+ riders, mostly dual sport

I have one a dems these days.

xf3T0nm.jpg

About the only thing that would stop me from going is the crowds. I went to Cruise Moab once and hated it, left early. Too many people. I am interested in the Expo and may tough it out.

About the only thing that would stop me from going is the crowds. I went to Cruise Moab once and hated it, left early. Too many people. I am interested in the Expo and may tough it out.

If crowds are an issue you will not like EXPO

Very nice touring bike. Too big and heavy for my type of riding. When the weather warms up hit me up for some twisties.

20151018_101902.jpg

Letting everyone know registration opened today for overland expo. The double pass for the classes and camping already sold out.
I purchased a family pass with camping so far to be safe.
$175 for 2 adults to have a weekend pass and camp there.

Letting everyone know registration opened today for overland expo. The double pass for the classes and camping already sold out.
Thanks for the heads up. Just got a few tickets with camping.

When I checked the website 2 weeks ago, it said registration was March 1. WTF?

Ahh, I see they changed it and offered up a month early. Nice. Guess I'll be passing on this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom