Events/Trails Open Invite Throw-down on Rug Road 1/11 - 1/12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This morning's weather conditions - 0.02" of rain last night. Overcast but optimistic :bounce2:
7D_33619-small.jpg

Sounds great. I have some things to button up on my 80, but I did drive it yesterday, and she is feeling good. Unless I get ahead, I'll see you guys Saturday morning.

Any one planning to head back up Rug Road on Sunday? That is my plan, but probably not the wisest thing to do solo.

Depending on the condition of the road in I will likely take that route out as well. Playing it by ear.

CJ and Chris, didn’t mean to leave you out. Looking forward to some wheeling and camping

Wish I could make this trip, even if it's just for the camping. Have fun!

Have a great time and be careful. Looking forward to he pictures

The run back up was a bull ride! The 80 series always blows me away how capable they are and while I won't say I did it 100% clean, I will say it was a blast.

All on all we ran from Turkey Creek to Copper Creek Road in 2 hours and 50 minutes. Left Turkey Creek at 9:51am and got off Rig Road at 12:41pm. Aired up at the gun range and was home a little after 2:00.

Just awesome. Great weekend. Thank you all who joined, and special thanks to Ben AKA @cruzer971 for making the run back up.

Was curious to know how that run back up Rug Road went!
It went fast with no drama. Less than 3 hours. We actually ate lunch and aired up back at the shooting range! There was a fresh deer carcass on the trail that looked like it might have been taken by some mountain lions.
I did a little extra dirt time and drove over Reddington pass on my way home. The kids thought that was the most fun because we were going so fast! They all stayed awake the whole way home.

Last edited:
Thanks Jason for setting up the run

Howling Wolf full moon

Flubbed the first shot after I parked
7D_33620-small.jpg
7D_33621-small.jpg
7D_33633 Cropped.jpg
7D_33637-small.jpg
7D_33641-small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom