Wanted Ohio 2013-2015 LX 570 Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Looking for a nice set of 20” OEM Lexus wheels from 2013-2015 LX570. Cash in hand and willing to travel a little bit for the right set.
Thanks!……I know someone has ‘em sitting in their garage and needs the space!

Feel free to call/text….Bart in Columbus.
614-496-5116

IMG_9595.jpeg

I have a OEM black set with tires in great shape I could part with. Been keeping them because they do have great tires, damn near new and are in good shape. Im 1hour south of Chicago. $1150 with factory tpms

_DSC0104.jpg

Damn that’s tempting…..kinda holding out for the silver finish, but let me ponder that for a minute. Thx for the reply.

Looking for a nice set of 20” OEM Lexus wheels from 2013-2015 LX570. Cash in hand and willing to travel a little bit for the right set.
Thanks!……I know someone has ‘em sitting in their garage and needs the space!

Feel free to call/text….Bart in Columbus.
614-496-5116

View attachment 3541110
I have QTY 4 of these with factory OEM TPMS and Michelin Defender LTX M/S in 275/55/R20. Wheels and tires are in excellent shape. I am based in Los Angeles, CA. If you are willing to pick them up, we can talk through payment and logistics. Cheers!

@D19…..Appreciate the reply, I think shipping from CA would be a little pricey, sounds like a nice set. Looking for some I could potentially drive and pick up. Thanks!

Reactions: D19
@D19…..Appreciate the reply, I think shipping from CA would be a little pricey, sounds like a nice set. Looking for some I could potentially drive and pick up. Thanks!
Sounds good, and I completely understand. Here is the For Sale post for awareness: For Sale - Lexus LX570 20" Wheels (4) with Michelin Defender LTX M/S Tires. LA Area - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/lexus-lx570-20-wheels-4-with-michelin-defender-ltx-m-s-tires-la-area.1336294/

Cheers!

I have a set in Houston area. Excellent condition and I can ship. PM me if you are still looking for a set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom