Official southern cruiser crawl 2010 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hot Springs noob... So i know I call them and get a camp site and i know that i get assigned a number... but i also know that some spots are quite a ways from others... what's the password to camp with ya'll? "big spoon" "little spoon"? what?

I just reserved campsite #1,

Hot Springs noob... So i know I call them and get a camp site and i know that i get assigned a number... but i also know that some spots are quite a ways from others... what's the password to camp with ya'll? "big spoon" "little spoon"? what?

Blue Moon :D There is always plenty room on the tables under the pavilion and out of reach of any raging floods :lol:

blue-moon-pale-ale.jpg

Can someone PM me the address for the registration checks please, I got a feeling I'm going to have to mention it a few times and I can't find the email between work/home and the phone :whoops:

Can someone PM me the address for the registration checks please, I got a feeling I'm going to have to mention it a few times and I can't find the email between work/home and the phone :whoops:

Done.

Eric, get you one of the primitive sites reserved. Hang with us under the pavilion.

F'n right Kingford is bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbacccccckkkkkkkk. Watch out

Yep,

And everyone is coming with me to get charcoal this time!:grinpimp:

Hide yo women, hide yo children and hide yo husbands!!!!!!!!!

hide yo dollars!

He might go for some "charcoal"

If I understand the registration correctly you get no riders with your $50?

I'm in! I love charcoal!

Checks in the mail fawkers.
:beer:

Ben has to bring the drunkest man in the camp! Yall can stay in the conex again.

There's my MessiCan helper! :clap: Is the Ringer comin?

10-4 he's coming he's going to meet me there Wed. or Thur. he's bringing a pop up camper to crash in. Looking forward to it.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom