Official southern cruiser crawl 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's gonna be off the shunt at campsite number 4!

**** yeah......This is going to be EPIC

This could be ....wait for it ...wait for it ....the greatest ride ever.

Take pictures and let me know how it goes unless by then the wife is tired of me by then and the baby is potty trained.

It's just a damn baby! We've all got em. Better train her right so she doesn't expect much. Been working for me for 11 years.

It's just a **** baby! We've all got em. Better train her right so she doesn't expect much. Been working for me for 11 years.

Hot !*&.... I didn't realize you had kids. Someone told me you had always been thin in the hairline but I would use the kid excuse going forward.

Any truth to this?

Riders? If you want any food or Tshirts for them, that is extra, but no charge for riders from us. I don't think the ORV park charges for riders either.

I'm not singin' or dancin'. Those days are over!!! Next thing you know there will be robots doin' the gilmore!

I'm not singin' or dancin'. Those days are over!!! Next thing you know there will be robots doin' the gilmore!

Awe come on :frown: you have the potential to be the next youtube sensation :cheers:

Looking forward to it :beer:

not sure bout the singin/dancin but ya play a MEAN air ge-tar have vid 2 prove it:)

not sure bout the singin/dancin but ya play a MEAN air ge-tar have vid 2 prove it:)

you done let the cat out of the bag. post it!
Hot Damn!

I'm slow, but I finally got my butt registered.
See y'all there! And... the check's in the mail.
Happy Trails! N

What is the $20 camper registration for?:hmm:

If a person shows up without a rig or ride and want's to camp and hitch a ride with someone. That's what the camper registration is for. If they are camping with you then no worries.

Later,

Riders? If you want any food or Tshirts for them, that is extra, but no charge for riders from us. I don't think the ORV park charges for riders either.

Good deal. That's what I figured. Looking forward to the Crawl and will be registering soon.

Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom