Official 200 Series Chat and BS Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Full expo...

Made a deal on a '16 Land Cruiser today. Can't wait to get it and move all of the parts I saved from my '13 over to it.

Did a search but didn't see it mentioned in this thread ...

200 series > all ; simply because it won the offroad race in James May's Cars of the People

Do we know this dude?
UGH...
827F7565-5FDA-4861-9C44-A17BC9E058A1.jpeg

42AA6616-8207-42C7-9796-CD8EA6C44D87.jpeg

He’s got horrific taste in wheels and can’t even open his tailgate with his sky-jacked yee yee tow hitch.
Based on these two astute observations I have to assume he is crazy enough to be more than just a ‘person if interest’ in that homicide. He’s demonstrated real bad decision making.

Good for him: it's probably not hard to evade law enforcement between Utah and Colorado.
Bad for him: it's probably not hard to get lost between Utah and Colorado.

If he was active here he wouldn't have made those decisions. Instead would be lifted running 17s and larger tires and the hitch would be flipped the other way

At least he was kind enough to use a place-mat... ;)

Hoping he really did!

Any real damage?

This was chipmunks, not mice, and they don't seem to chew wires or make a nest, but they sure do leave a mess with the acorns. This was from parking outside for one night (Tuesday). I pulled the cover off (after vacuuming), and used my nifty wireless borescope to peek under the intake and I see a lot more under there, so I guess the intake is coming off again on Saturday.

This means war now. This is the second time in a week, had the same mess on the Miata engine last Saturday. Bucket traps are being set tomorrow night. Bastids....

Apparently the ultrasonic devices don't bother them, I have 3 of them in the garage.

This was chipmunks, not mice, and they don't seem to chew wires or make a nest, but they sure do leave a mess with the acorns. This was from parking outside for one night (Tuesday). I pulled the cover off (after vacuuming), and used my nifty wireless borescope to peek under the intake and I see a lot more under there, so I guess the intake is coming off again on Saturday.

This means war now. This is the second time in a week, had the same mess on the Miata engine last Saturday. Bucket traps are being set tomorrow night. Bastids....

Apparently the ultrasonic devices don't bother them, I have 3 of them in the garage.

Cue Caddyshack War-Planning... :hillbilly:

Just noticed that Lexus offers a muted green color for 2021. I'd bet dollars to donuts a green/black color combo would be about as rare as it gets in the 16+ ... and it looks GOOD. Very tempted

Just noticed that Lexus offers a muted green color for 2021. I'd bet dollars to donuts a green/black color combo would be about as rare as it gets in the 16+ ... and it looks GOOD. Very tempted
You're talking about that beautiful Nori Green right? Man the things I would do to have one. But I would do it with the brown interior.

...But I would do it with the brown interior.

All interiors are potentially “brown...” if you pair the right crazy trail with the wrong passenger... :hillbilly:
:oops::steer:

Last edited:
You're talking about that beautiful Nori Green right? Man the things I would do to have one. But I would do it with the brown interior.
There is an OEM brown interior color option that can be paired with the green exterior? Even better!

Was contemplating if this should reside in the pedal commander thread :flipoff2:

Screenshot_20201126-001221_Instagram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom