Off Road Trailer / Base Camp - The light way (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good choise, however I have found that is better if I have a Mr. Buddy with me leave it on all night with some mild ventilation, since I have an occasional midnite nature call and I do not like to step outside into the cold!

I have two problem Electric power is free and Sam the wonder dog get the floor space

Thanks For the scoop,

GD that is a effin steal at $3k, wish I was in a better cash flow situation right now...

100_5534.JPG
100_5535.JPG
I think I know who bought this

Last edited:
daaaaaamm that looks sweet!

I swear you guys have the most toys . . . .

Phil-- what tires are you running on your little trailer? Do you like them? I need to break down and get new tires for my CDN101-- mine are original, 1992 tires. Just a tad old.

I have seen people on the CDN101 mailing list recommend all kinds of things--- Pirelli Scorpian ATR. 205/80r16, Firestone Destination M/T 225/75R16, Goodyear Wrangler Territory 225/75R16, and some Specialty Tires of America STA Super Traxion 6.50-16LT. Basically all over the map.

Hey, did I kill this thread? Can it come back to life? I really want to know your opinion on trailer tires. And Phil, what are you running on that little trailer of yours?

Hey, did I kill this thread? Can it come back to life? I really want to know your opinion on trailer tires. And Phil, what are you running on that little trailer of yours?

Coker Firestone Military NDCC 7.00x15 the lightest 30" tire I could find.

Coker Firestone Military NDCC 7.00x15 the lightest 30" tire I could find.

Thanks Phil, and sorry to bug you, I just wanted to hear your opinion. I know you put a lot of thought into stuff like that.

They make those in a 16 inch wheel, so I am guessing they would be an option for me. Those require tubes, don't they? Do you consider a plus or a minus? My current trailer tires use tubes, and it has never been a problem, but I can't decide if it would ever be an issue.

Thanks Phil, and sorry to bug you, I just wanted to hear your opinion. I know you put a lot of thought into stuff like that.

They make those in a 16 inch wheel, so I am guessing they would be an option for me. Those require tubes, don't they? Do you consider a plus or a minus? My current trailer tires use tubes, and it has never been a problem, but I can't decide if it would ever be an issue.

Yes, they are tube type tires but I run them tubeless:hillbilly: They hold up fine when aired down to 5psi for of road use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom