OEM rear view mirror mount adapter? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to install a rear view mirror with universal wedge mount to my 07LC so that I can have a backup camera again (I get a fuzzy signal, or no signal at all on screen)

I went to install mirror, only to find the LC doesn't use the standard, universal wedge mount?!

Anyone know what the OEM mount is called? Looking for an adapter to the universal wedge mount so I can mount mirror, thanks!

Pics: the black square piece mounts to silver square piece affixed to the windshield via the two outer screws. The OEM mirror screws to the middle "594" piece. The universal wedge mount is pictured as well.

PXL_20220729_224637411.jpg

PXL_20220729_224700257.jpg

PXL_20220729_224645953.jpg

Just a suggestion: You can glue the universal wedge to factory mount with JB weld.

I actually used the factory mount and the arm from the old mirror and mounted it to the new Gentex mirror. Yes, you have to open the gentex mirror to mount the arm. Been 6 years and all is good.

I'm looking to install a rear view mirror with universal wedge mount to my 07LC so that I can have a backup camera again (I get a fuzzy signal, or no signal at all on screen)

I went to install mirror, only to find the LC doesn't use the standard, universal wedge mount?!

Anyone know what the OEM mount is called? Looking for an adapter to the universal wedge mount so I can mount mirror, thanks!

Pics: the black square piece mounts to silver square piece affixed to the windshield via the two outer screws. The OEM mirror screws to the middle "594" piece. The universal wedge mount is pictured as well.

View attachment 3209218

View attachment 3209219

View attachment 3209220

Did you ever find a solution? I'm facing the same problem right now.

FYI: I saw this, which would be PERFECT! But, I don't see that it ever came to market??

Looking into this too as I didnt notice the difference in the LC mount and the universal until after I had the back-up cam wired. Was the Wits' End post 3D printed adaptor was every made and if so where can I buy one? Or, does anyone have photos of using JB Weld to glue the universal mount on? It seems to me that the small screw brackets need to be cut down to make enough space.

Here for this too. Trying to run a backup camera rear view mirror

Sorry guys, never got around to figure this out. Lc100 was totalled by a rear end collision...replaced w an lx570, so worked out!

Im trying this off of aliexpress. It’s currently closed for CNY, so won’t receive it until the end of the month or first week of march.

I’ll report back. Already have it all wired up, although struggling with final camera location.

#129 looks like our deal.

IMG_0142.jpeg

Don’t know how to link post yet, but I just posted about this and found a true adaptor if you look back a few more post today.

Don’t know how to link post yet, but I just posted about this and found a true adaptor if you look back a few more post today.

You and I are both referencing the same product, mine is just coming through AliExpress.

You and I are both referencing the same product, mine is just coming through AliExpress.

Man, it seems like everyone is posting about this recently. I wish these posts were up a few months back, it would have saved me a lot of time searching for this adapter bracket. Hopefully this will help someone else out in the future. Good work gentlemen!!!

From your photo, I don’t think that we are but it could just be how I’m seeing the product with the CAD type drawings.

What I ended up using.

IMG_7857.jpeg

IMG_7859.jpeg

IMG_7858.jpeg

Also - my part has been received by US Customs .. so hopefully not longer than a week until I have it in my hands in Denver and can report back.

Im trying this off of aliexpress. It’s currently closed for CNY, so won’t receive it until the end of the month or first week of march.

I’ll report back. Already have it all wired up, although struggling with final camera location.

#129 looks like our deal.

View attachment 3551948

#129 should work. I have one, appears to be a perfect match but I haven't installed it yet.

#129 should work. I have one, appears to be a perfect match but I haven't installed it yet.

What!?! You have one?!? Give the people what they want!

Need to see this in the field!

This is my latest field report :)

View attachment 3556852

This certainly looks like it should work! I am receiving a USPS notification that apparently mine is out for delivery today ... we'll see. If that is the case I will have mine mounted up aside from the rear view mirror having a rear camera connected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom