For Sale NY tristate: Old Man Emu BP51 4Runner, coilover set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner Gen5
Haven't posted on this forum in a while, since I parted with my LX570, I went through a couple of other cars before picking up a 2023 4Runner TRD Offroad (no KDSS). I made an insane, impulsive decision to try the famed BP-51 for the front (in fact I should have done with rear...), but long story short, I removed the system after 50 miles of testing and am selling them at a huge loss.
Quick history (all happened with in 4-5 days to be honest). Got them installed by the dealer on Sept 6th, 2023. One of the bolts for the Sway bar relocator broke off, they had to re-create a new hole and use a stronger 12mm (or 10mm, not sure) bolts, this is the only "alteration". I kept factory UCA, set the preload to be 5mm. This is where it all went wrong for me. Even at 5mm, it gave me 3" front lift, which I don't want (I wanted a level). The truck appears levelled but actually nose-up. HOWEVER, the system functions as advertised, I could adjust rebound and compression damping, it rides great. Of course, I never got to fully test it out. I just don't want a 3" lift because now I have to lift the rear....

The pair of coil over is practically new, you will need to obtain some fitment kits (washers, bolts, the mechanic didn't put them all back) for the reservoir bracket. But for a system that cost me $1903, you will get them at $800. Please DM me for other details.

Here are the photos. I advise buying the fitting kits as a whole, you can see some reservoir bracket components is broken and one top screw is missing... here's the Mudify kit page,
OME BP-51 Front Fitting Kit VM80010028 for Toyota 4Runner
OME BP 51 14.png
OME BP 51 6.png
OME BP51 3.png
OME BP51 15.png

Update: price lowered to $400, just a nominal price for a good home, I will not likely going to use this in the future in anyway. $400 for the pair minus reservoir bracket parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom