Nuts and Bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I have turned off everything I can find - All I see with link 1 is the "sign up" page and no other options.
Link 2 opens in a new tab then closes and return to this page
 
Last edited:
Got it - loaded right up in Libre Office. A column with torque setting would be a handy addition
Thank you
 
Got it - loaded right up in Libre Office. A column with torque setting would be a handy addition
Thank you
torque setting is wrote on toyota manual usually ...
 
I have an extensive spreadsheet with hardware info I made for my 73 FJ40. If someone would like to host the file for access I can email it to you.
 
Last edited:
I have an extensive spreadsheet with hardware info I made for my 73 FJ40. If someone would like to host the file for access I can email it to you.
I can host it like the previous list

Send me a wetransfer link here
 
Some of the hardware on the list may be different than a true 73. I am using a split hood with spear, early bib with the dish headlight buckets and marker lights. and a later e brake mechanism where the cable comes up through the floor to behind the dash and not through the firewall. This truck also has a 3FE and I am using the later FJ40 radiator, support and shroud. It has a 4 speed + TC, OEM power steering, and minitruck front disc brakes with mini truck booster. I used an aftermarket battery tray support to relocate the battery to the driver side to make room for the modified FJ80 intake filter housing with modified FJ62 lid. I think pretty much everything else is correct for a 10/72 FJ40.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom