Parting Out (NoVa)1993 80 Series unlocked rust free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drivers side mirror
Dead pedal
Covers for second row seat beackets
Spare tire holder

Thanks

Mirror assembly - $45
Dead pedal - $8
Covers - $4 each (grey)
Spare tire holder - $45

Still looking for answer if front fenders are good. And shipping to 38611.

DS fender in good shape $125
PS has a small dent $100
Shipping $60
both are rust free.

Did this LC have the fender flares as well? Mine are in good shape, i was just wondering about the holes in the right places for trim pieces.

I need the two small mounting plates for the oem head unit. There apears to be one on each side of the radio screwed to it. Then it ia bolted to the body behind the plastic dash. Also the screws and bolts would be great. Hope that makes sense.

I have aked a few othet people about these. So i am trying to source this from several places.

Did this LC have the fender flares as well? Mine are in good shape, i was just wondering about the holes in the right places for trim pieces.

Yes it does.

I need the two small mounting plates for the oem head unit. There apears to be one on each side of the radio screwed to it. Then it ia bolted to the body behind the plastic dash. Also the screws and bolts would be great. Hope that makes sense.

I have aked a few othet people about these. So i am trying to source this from several places.

$25 shipped.

How many miles are on the engine? Need just engine, not all the ancillary bits.
In Virginia, can pick up. Thanks.

How many miles are on the engine? Need just engine, not all the ancillary bits.
In Virginia, can pick up. Thanks.

I have an engine out of a 97. Has 180k. on it. $750

I am pretty sure the 93 and 94 versions (specific to the change over date) are different than 95 thru 97 ones. Interested in yours if I am wrong or conversion is sensible.

Sweet, i may need the wheel wells for front fenders as well. Let me take a good look at mine.

I will take the passenger side fender and inner wheel well. Do you know if the antenna works? I am going to have to replace mine as well. If you can cover the wheel well and fender in cardboard and maybe include the bolts in a small box taped inside.
Just in case i snap a few taking mine off.
How about $175 shipped? I can pay you via pay pal as well.

drivers door outer handle
pass side front door hinges
windshield?
front bumper (don't see it in the pic)

I will take the passenger side fender and inner wheel well. Do you know if the antenna works? I am going to have to replace mine as well. If you can cover the wheel well and fender in cardboard and maybe include the bolts in a small box taped inside.
Just in case i snap a few taking mine off.
How about $175 shipped? I can pay you via pay pal as well.

Deal. please send as gift to lch4x4shop@gmail.com

Have you shipped my exhaust piece yet? I was just wondering. Thank you again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom