Not your typical paint job (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that sure is wicked cool. Drive that in to a sporting goods parking lot and you'll find drool all over it when you're done shopping.

Any more pictures? I am stoked about this!

There is an FJcruiser owned by a local subway sandwich owner that has a vinyl wrap of subway advertising....It looks like a rolling billboard....which was the idea of course....

Vinyl wraps are becoming mainstream from Nascar to someone just wanting to add a new look to their.....Land Cruiser.....:)

I think its a cool idea for camo.....

i'm checking this page every day.. and still no updates. I can't wait much longer for the finished product. Looks sweet so far

I would hate to be the lawyer who has to defend you after someone runs into you or pulls in front of you because they couldn't see your truck.

I think it looks great, so much better than something like barn red. But yeah, you should be a little careful driving it. It's very camouflaged. But of course you probably already thought of that.

The funny thing is it may actually do a good job protecting from rust too. Wherever I've peeled off stickers the paint underneath was perfect

I'm not so brave but might do tailgate as a novelty--you've done a great job applying it

I think it would be good to treat all rusty surfaces with something like POR15. Then you could put this stuff on.

i'm like the grim reaper of threads.. every time i find a thread im really interested in.. it dies~

Just to revive this thread. Here is a pic of my 79 fj40 with the camoclad. I did this in 04 before they sold the relieve cut pieces. Its been on for four years with little fading. I also did the hard doors and top. I'll try to find a picture of it with the doors and top on. The camoclad helps hold the rust together.:bounce: This was from CMCC 07. Jeff
CMCC2007 007.jpg

super wraps...

Local guy has a business that does this and i thought it might be fun to change the fj40 to zebra stripes. Wondering if anyone has done this - might be fun for a while to go zebra.

Someone I know posted this site: http://autovinylsolutions.com/

They have carbon fiber and camo materials - but most is single color in gloss, semi-gloss, or matte. He did a pretty nice matte color scheme.

I wonder if doing the front clip of my tow pig in carbon fiber would buy me cred with the local ricers? :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom