For Sale (Not mine) FJ45LV on BringATrailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Not mine, not original drivetrain either. Haven’t looked at it in much detail otherwise Cruisers never do well on that site. Looks like it’s in Prescott, not far from me. I feel like I’ve seen this one on Instagram or something before

Agree seen the leather works in window somewhere else. Sharp looking rig but would look better if it was blue instead of green...but I’m biased

I’m biased too ;) I don’t think a salvage title would keep me from an LV if I didn’t already have one, depending on why it was salvaged. But this one is far from original, still nice though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an LV I didn’t like. Except maybe one I saw that got hot rodded!

The seller used to be located somewhere in the north bay. I took these pictures in Petaluma, CA. September 2015.
It’s definitely nice looking. Not perfect by any means but thats fine. A driver for sure. Especially with the LS. If my memory serves me right, it may have belonged to @gifu once. I say that because of the 60 axles. Then another guy owned it in SoCal. I may be wrong about this though.

EDIT:: I found the thread about it.....😉

5DE8C3CB-DE57-45D9-844D-C26046F7B5C2.jpeg
41DE93A7-6353-49B4-9CAE-847FFCD8953E.jpeg

Last edited:
What is reasonable market value for this especially given the non-stock components?

One similar (V8 etc) went for like $50k at Barrett last year, but then re-sold recently for quite a bit less than that - mid $30k I believe. LV values are all over the place but I'd say it should be in that range. $35-50k probably.

One similar (V8 etc) went for like $50k at Barrett last year, but then re-sold recently for quite a bit less than that - mid $30k I believe. LV values are all over the place but I'd say it should be in that range. $35-50k probably.
Agree with above, From what I have seen what was done, maybe little north of $40k. Good Luck!

Respectfully, this vehicle couldn't be recreated for under $50k these days.

If the selling price is sub $40k, then the LV is not the "holy grail" vehicle that everyone claims it is.

If the selling price is sub $40k, then the LV is not the "holy grail" vehicle that everyone claims it is.
I agree with all of that, but based on the comps the past few years I would still be surprised if it goes beyond $50k as it sits. And bring a trailer is a bad site for cruiser sales. Hope the owner has a good reserve set.

You can rarely ever recoup the costs of building something personally.
The price to be paid is completely dependent upon market, This rig may fetch more but it will take time for the discrete buyer who desires exactly what this LV has.

I know what this truck has ... POTENTIAL !!
I'm watching it ... :)

Steve
unlike a lot of 40s, you can't really be choosy with a 45LV - just not enough of them out there. We see maybe 4 or 5 up for sale per year? Take away the 1 or 2 that are frame-off and far too expensive for the regular Joe, you might get just a couple of opportunities to buy one per year. So yes, certainly has potential!

Looks like it hit $55k and sold, not too shabby for a rest-modded LV!

I am impressed!! 55k! Damn! Congrats to the seller!

IMHO...well bought at $55k. From the BaT comments it's going to Idaho where the buyer will enjoy the heck out of it. Buyer also pays 5% fee to BaT so the "total" price paid was $57,750.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom