For Sale NOS M416 trailers - potential group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So recently I have become aware of a non-US source for NOS M416 trailers. Fortunately I have contacts that can help facilitate importation to the US.
So here is my current thinking...

If there is enough interest I am thinking of starting a "group-buy".
Details as it looks right now (subject to change of course):
These are NEW, never used original M416 trailers (data plate details have been requested).
These would be available to pick-up on Long island, NY.

Cost would be $5000
I really don't know if that's a viable price for people but that's how the math would work out.. I'm not in control of the seller's price or import costs....I'm being as transparent as possible here...
Please post up thoughts and comments....

p1070160.jpg

Wow what a find! And yeah, the realities of transport over this way are rough I imagine. Still, wow.

Those are a lot bigger and a lot heavier... I have a 416 and love that I can move it around by hand when fully loaded with the RTT installed.

Last edited:
So recently I have become aware of a non-US source for NOS M416 trailers. Fortunately I have contacts that can help facilitate importation to the US.
So here is my current thinking...

If there is enough interest I am thinking of starting a "group-buy".
Details as it looks right now (subject to change of course):
These are NEW, never used original M416 trailers (data plate details have been requested).
These would be available to pick-up on Long island, NY.

Cost would be $5000
I really don't know if that's a viable price for people but that's how the math would work out.. I'm not in control of the seller's price or import costs....I'm being as transparent as possible here...
Please post up thoughts and comments....

View attachment 2210005
that pics been around the net for years....

that pics been around the net for years....

They're real. I have family in the Netherlands and they've put eyes on them. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get one (with service brake) purchased without that damned 21% VAT so they can bring it back stateside with their other belongings. Covid has screwed this up a bit as the Netherlands have taken a page out of Newsom's playbook and locked the country down pretty tight.

My brother just emailed me. He's finally gotten up to talk to these guys. Price for a new/lightly used M416 with service brake is 2700 Euro including VAT so right at $3100. My brother said he thinks he'd be able to get a refund on the VAT when he ships it back with his household belongings this summer but I wouldn't count on it. What do you guys think? Worth the hassle?

My brother just emailed me. He's finally gotten up to talk to these guys. Price for a new/lightly used M416 with service brake is 2700 Euro including VAT so right at $3100. My brother said he thinks he'd be able to get a refund on the VAT when he ships it back with his household belongings this summer but I wouldn't count on it. What do you guys think? Worth the hassle?
Dude! Get 10 of them.

The price I was talking about for trailers landed here on the East Coast included shipping. It didn't include any of the unknowns like customs fees. Or shipping to any final destinations from here. I was looking at $4,000 landed here in New york.

I'm hoping there's no cost for shipping if my brother can get the military to move it with their stuff.

I doubt shipping one would be worth it. If I recall they said they could fit 20 in a 40 ft container but that's a pretty big investment and a logistical problem I couldn't begin to solve.

I could solve the logistics of the 20ft container, I'm just not willing the assume the risk of the cost variables, and the overall $$$$$$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom