For Sale NOS Con-Ferr FJ40 bumper in southern NJ, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Never mounted, NOS Con-Ferr 40 bumper. It's about 54 inches wide, 4 11/16 inches tall, mounting and license plate holes pre-drilled, just your basic bumper it but exudes sooo much '80's cool I really hate to let it go ... I goofed and didn't take overall pics but its very similar to a stock 40 bumper except its straight across end-to-end, no curve at the ends like stockers. I kept it in hopes of using it on some project but since my '81 FJ40 project got stolen, well, it's time.

I really don't want to ship this thing. Come pick it up in southern New Jersey and buy some of my other parts. Happy to meet your Mudship contact and I'm up and down the eastern seaboard to Albany, NY with some frequency, so maybe we can work it out that way.

Text or call 215 850 6331. I figure $50 is fair but let me know if I've been sniffin' too much gear oil. Thanks.

DSCF7991.jpg

DSCF7992.jpg

DSCF7993.jpg

Last edited:
Fender aprons from pre-'75 FJ40, F flywheel and 2 pressure plates, '72 FJ40 tool box lid and fuel tank lines/cover, '72 hardtop piece that goes above rear hatch (rusty), some mini-truck bits & pieces, some '87 FJ60 bits & pieces, mini or FJ60 hub covers ... All this stuff is here on Mud so you can search posts by me and you should find them. I have other stuff I'm going to post up too. Looking for anything in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom