Wanted Nos 2f power steering pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
As title states. I am searching for a new 2f power steering pump.

Thanks

Is Toyota out of them?

Chances are Roger still has one Gabe.

wonder if it's out for good or just no stock?

I have one on the shelf, just not sure I want to sell it if they are now unavailable.

I have one on the shelf, just not sure I want to sell it if they are now unavailable.
I knew that is why you were asking so I didn’t want to comment. lol.
I’m no longer with Toyota so I’m not sure. Out of the loop now. Do you have the pulley too? If so shoot me a pm if you decide to sell it. I’m putting a 2f dressed like a f engine in my fj45 that I added factory power steering gearbox to.

i know what else Paul has a few CASES of on his TEq shelfs :popcorn:
toyotaparts.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the RHD version only differs by the location of the reservoir return nipple?

I guess I'm asking if it's possible the pump body will bolt up the same as LHD and just swap reservoir? I've never seen a RHD one to compare.

Does anyone know if the RHD version only differs by the location of the reservoir return nipple?

I guess I'm asking if it's possible the pump body will bolt up the same as LHD and just swap reservoir? I've never seen a RHD one to compare.

why don't you pull the 2 off your shelf Alf and see ...........

usa vs NON-USA .

these are ALL my NON-USA FJ43 pics i have on file from my old red one to MUSTSARD MYSTRIS

1679006092184.png
DSC_0055.JPG
IMG_5358.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
PICT1562.JPG
PICT1563.JPG
PICT1794.JPG

1679006087147.png

If that is what you are doing then you should do the 3FE w, it bolts right up to 2F like on the world-market location 2/3F. Then you can keep the driver’s side lower location Alt and early round air cleaner.

I knew that is why you were asking so I didn’t want to comment. lol.
I’m no longer with Toyota so I’m not sure. Out of the loop now. Do you have the pulley too? If so shoot me a pm if you decide to sell it. I’m putting a 2f dressed like a f engine in my fj45 that I added factory power steering gearbox to.

If that is what you are doing then you should do the 3FE w, it bolts right up to 2F like on the world-market location 2/3F. Then you can keep the driver’s side lower location Alt and early round air cleaner.
I already had the engine, trans, and t case built.

a NOS Genuine NipponDenso STRAIGHT 12-6 TABS NOS Alternator WILL fit on either a Drivers side LOWER location or passenger side upper location ......

finding one is the hard part

3FE power steering pump. Not the whole engine.

Ive done this a few times

when you find your UNICORN Indy . ill mail you a set of these for your St. Patricks day Gift ... 🍀

E74063AE-0EAD-40A5-A706-5C771A99D0DA_2048x.jpg

1679070883709.png

when you find your UNICORN Indy . ill mail you a set of these for your St. Patricks day Gift ... 🍀

E74063AE-0EAD-40A5-A706-5C771A99D0DA_2048x.jpg

View attachment 3274794
Oh I will find it. That is part of the fun. I enjoy tracking down all of the pieces for my projects. The problem is what will it cost me and is it worth it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom