Northwest Trail Innovations

Hello all,

Northwest Trail Innovations is pleased to announce our arrival at ih8mud.com and we wanted to share some of our best selling bumpers!

A little introduction - NWTI specializes in weld-together winch bumper kits for Toyota 4x4's and more! We also carry a variety of winches, offroad lights and drivetrain accessories to meet you specific off-road needs. We are an authorized dealer for RCV, Traction Jack and more.

Call or text today (360) 798-2337.

Here's a few of our top selling bumper packages:

Our 1st Gen Tacoma Bumper Combo:

Our 3rd gen 4Runner bumper package:

Our FJ 80/FZJ80/LX450 bumper kit:

And finally, our 1st Gen 4Runner bumpers:

We are also on Facebook and Instagram.

We look forward to serving you, and hope to see you on the trail!

-NWTI

Hello all,

Northwest Trail Innovations is pleased to announce our arrival at ih8mud.com and we wanted to share some of our best selling bumpers!

A little introduction - NWTI specializes in weld-together winch bumper kits for Toyota 4x4's and more! We also carry a variety of winches, offroad lights and drivetrain accessories to meet you specific off-road needs. We are an authorized dealer for RCV, Traction Jack and more.

Call or text today (360) 798-2337.

Here's a few of our top selling bumper packages:

Our 1st Gen Tacoma Bumper Combo:

Our 3rd gen 4Runner bumper package:

Our FJ 80/FZJ80/LX450 bumper kit:

And finally, our 1st Gen 4Runner bumpers:

We are also on Facebook and Instagram.

We look forward to serving you, and hope to see you on the trail!

-NWTI
Do you have 100 series yet?

Do you have 100 series yet?
Unfortunately, no. We had a client scheduled, but due to circumstances, they weren't able to follow through. If you're in the Vancouver, WA area and want to pay for a bumper for your 100 series, we'd love to discuss this further! Call us up: (360) 798-2337

lt1fire

Unfortunately, no. We had a client scheduled, but due to circumstances, they weren't able to follow through. If you're in the Vancouver, WA area and want to pay for a bumper for your 100 series, we'd love to discuss this further! Call us up: (360) 798-2337

I'm in Seattle and could drop off my cruiser if you guys wanted to use it for a mock up.

afraptor22

SILVER Star
I have one of these on my 80 series. Welded together nicely. Pretty much covers the short AC dryer, but doesn't look too fat at the ends. Strikes a nice balance between coverage and approach angle and tucks the winch in very tidy.

Unfortunately, no. We had a client scheduled, but due to circumstances, they weren't able to follow through. If you're in the Vancouver, WA area and want to pay for a bumper for your 100 series, we'd love to discuss this further! Call us p: (360) 798-2337

I am in Utah shoo dropping by will not work but i love your bumpers.keep me in your contact list just in case you get one.

No, none of our bumper kits are designed to remove a large amount of material from the stock vehicle.

New from NWTI:

Manual Shifter Console Plate for 3.4 swaps.

This plate has the shifter openings moved towards the firewall to accommadate the V6 manual transmissions.

This kit utilizes the stock shifter boots and allows you to seal the floor after cutting the opening larger for the transmission swap,

We originally designed this for our 3.4 swap into a 1986 22RE 4Runner and decided other builders may want this for the same swap or as a universal part.

Shifter boots not included.

dimensions 15Lx6.25"W CNC cut from 16ga

$35.00 plus tax and shipping.

Manual Shifter console Conversion Plate for 3.4 Swaps

Sorry guys, had some family stuff come up. We just started a 10% off sale! Use code "Fall10" at checkout. Valid through the 15th of November.

Top Bottom