SOLD North Carolina: 2009 LX570 *Still for sale.........* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Sigh. Selling the 570. Its Black with Tan interior. No modifications.

With the 3rd kid on the way, wife has decided she wants something bigger which has us looking at Sequoias, Yukon XLs and Burbs.

I am the second owner. Has spent most its life in Charlottesville, VA then moved to NC. Used as an AKC (armored kid carrier), never off road.

I bought it at about 132k miles in April 2018. I printed off "Lexus Drivers" service history using the VIN. Which amounted to 14 pages of history. I also have a hard copy of the CARFAX when I bought it showing 32 service records. No accidents but it does show damage reported to right front. For me, after looking at it, it was no cause for concern as my untrained eye could not find any evidence. Probably a bump in a parking lot or something and reported to insurance.

I have hard copies of service records for my 23k mile ownership showing full synthetic oil changes.

As members are probably aware, these had a nasty cracking radiator issue that would rear its ugly head at 130-150k ish miles. I had it replaced as soon as I bought it at a reputable local shop in Charlottesville.

I put on 5 Geolander A/Ts (5th wheel is full sized wheel) in mid Jan 2019 @ 141k miles and have been doing 5 tire rotations in accordance with guidance from this forum.

Undercarriage in great shape, no troubling rust issues. There is some rust at the hitch on the trailer chain anchor points. If there is any interest in more images...let me know.

Clean car, has some scratches and normal wear and tear which I can take some specific pictures of...including one decent size one (I think someone did it with a lowes home improvement cart) on the back "side bumper". Headlights are seeing some discoloration on the top.

Interior is in great shape. No rips or tears in the seats. We have not put the 3rd row down since we have had it. Carpet could use a shampoo...we put husky liners down immediately and left them.

The only thing it needs, that I know of, is a full set of brake pads and rotors. Using prices from Sparks Parts, estimating sub $500 including labor.

Let me know what questions I can answer.

Asking $24,500 $23,500 *Pandemic Pricing...$22,500* Somehow its still for sale?....$20k flat and a bottle of bourbon to drown my sorrows when shopping for a GMC.

Cheers.

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4683.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah buy an extended warranty on that ESC...between cam shafts and transmissions and radiators and AC condensors you will get to know your service advisor very well....

Im hoping its not a complete PITA

PM Incoming...

bump...still available although have some bites...

That is some dark tint. What are you running on the rear doors?

That is some dark tint. What are you running on the rear doors?

I'd have to look at the receipt...cant remember exactly...I think its 15%. Its great for the kids...

Good price, just about 6 months too soon. Good luck!

bump...even lower price.

what happened?

They were supposed to hold the vehicle for me while I got affairs in order and drove up (2 days). On my way, the salesman called and said they had sold the vehicle. That was the dealer that was offering the most on trade. So, now im not trading it in at all. Would rather wait and sell it to someone on here.

Picking up a 16' Yukon XL Denali today...has 80k miles and comes with a "free" 20 year / 200k (added to current odo) powertrain warranty. That alone saves me at least 5k. Was going to have to buy one either way...

Bump....I know it is an LX...but how is this still for sale............

Still available....numerous nibbles...a few bites, as of tonight...no-one has pulled the trigger. New final price.... 20k flat, need it gone.

Still available....numerous nibbles...a few bites, as of tonight...no-one has pulled the trigger. New final price.... 20k flat, need it gone.
I was in NC with cash last weekend, messaged you numerous times but got no response,

I was in NC with cash last weekend, messaged you numerous times but got no response,

didn’t get any messages. Must have been sending them to the wrong person.

This is a great price. If I didn't just have a kid myself I would be all for traveling and taking this off your hands. A 200 at this price is a great deal. Good Luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom