noobie incoming! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, new to the forum and site. I ran a 1971 FJ for around 25 years back in the day and have just "re-upped" with a 1977 FJ purchase. It's pretty well restored, but has a few outstanding items to be repaired. Looking forward to using this platform! Cheers all!
rastaone

Welcome and congrats on the new purchase. Yes... we need pictures.

Welcome! :flipoff2:
You know mate, as the Aussies use to say:

0. Don't forget that....jpg

I am holding my welcome for ransom until I see proof of life :flipoff2:

OK, OK, I get it! Yer all a bunch of really visual fellows! The white FJ was my first crusier. I ran it for around 25 years; rebuilt if a few times: front bumper to rear ball hitch. Drove this guy from Mexico to far North BC a couple of times. shown here on Vancouver Island, Canada. There is NO PLACE I could not go! The gray FJ40 is my new purchase, It will arrive in about a week from Denver, CO. Well hell ya, I'm really excited! New engine rebuild with 7 K miles on it. Fresh paint and interior upgrade. Needs heater, wipers, blinkers and AC repair; so I have some work to do on it. It's damn strange buying a FJ40 without driving it, but I guess I'm rolling the dice and trusting to my awesome good Karma to choose the right crusier... It's gonna be fine! Cheers All! and yes, I will send more way groovy pictures when they roll around again...

steve's fj40 1971.jpg

steve fj 40 1971 2.jpg

fj40.jpg

I think that my PO had the bezel that way because it made the hood catch ('75) tricky for someone who doesn't know the vehicle.

Order some hood pads (4) for the front, where the hood meets the front bib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom