No one even noticed (1 Viewer)

No one even noticed how quickly 80/100 blew by Tech in post count. Next question is, how soon till

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doug,

The sig line is easy to do, but I have yet to figure out the name part...

around your sig line you need to use this [*color=Red][*/color], without the asterisks that I put in. You can use any of the colors available in the regular response screen, and any of the other effects as well. Have fun...

>> but I have yet to figure out the name part <<

and I'm not telling... :D
-B-

i'm in for the 26 december

dec. 3rd, dont think hell do it on the second, cause hell be too busy sending junk parts :D :flipoff2:

January 26th...my son's bday!

Hmm, hey woody, do I get a shirt when my child is born next month? :D

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=6668;start=msg54612#msg54612 date=1066960675]
Dec 2 unless Woody f's up the board when he's messin with it :flipoff2:
[/quote]

not bad for a webclown like me....only down for 24 hours this weekend! :p

hmmm...
more posts but fewer topics!
does that mean more opinions and fewer problems? <G>
Eric

1-16-04 little girl turns 4 :cheers:
or ???
1-28-04 baby boy turns 1 :cheers:
I'll split the difference: 1.22.04

Ok, I'll bring this to the top.

Post count is currently Woody 2914 and Dan 2887. Keep up the good work for those of us with December picks Dan!

need to get about thirty by tomorrow dan, hurry it up, someone order a bunch of tshirts to keep Woody offline for a day :D

OK,

Let's make that 2888, shall we? :rolleyes:

Careful Dan, Woody may consider 2888 a pad which belongs in Chit Chat and delete it. :doh:

Brent,

I have decided that I will not stoop to shameless padding posts in my quest to pass The Great Wood One.................

Excluding this one, of course :flipoff2:

ROTFLMAO! You may have to slow down just a little to hit the 18th Dan. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=6668;start=msg54612#msg54612 date=1066960675]
Dec 2 unless Woody f's up the board when he's messin with it :flipoff2: [/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom