Newb with Pictures and Questions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow , nice work, its nice to see that '68 get some back life back into it! (love the steering wheel and side mounted blinker lights)

look forward to the rest of the build,

PS, getting cold down their yet?

Lee

more pics of progress

rebuilding the back quarters to take a beating. The bottom is plated with 1/4 steel and reinforced to quarter.
DSC03272.jpg
DSC03275.jpg
DSC03282.jpg

more pics of progress

IPOR rock sliders welded in. They are great. I can hit just about anything with no fear of damage.

Bottom of back quarter with 1/4 steel welded in to body mount. Works great.
DSC03280.jpg
DSC03287.jpg
DSC03309.jpg

more pics of progress

a little more body work. All that welding caused my paint job to get a little messed up, my bad, so I redid everything and did it better. Looks alot nicer and with all the body work done it shouldn't need to be done again.
DSC03299.jpg
DSC03301.jpg
DSC03325.jpg

interior work

Now that the outside is done I have been working on the interior. I decided to go a different route than most and I am applying felt to all internal metal. It looks great and helps with sound a bit. Also came up with a decent dash treatment as I cant afford the cap for the early 55.

Third pic is the door panels that I just got done with. I will post more pics as I finalize that. Other than that this is where I am at the moment. Hope everybody enjoys. She has turned into a beauty. I drive is all the time. Love the looks I get!
DSC03427.jpg
DSC03386.jpg
DSC03562.jpg

last but not least a poser pic, isn't she a Beauty! :grinpimp:
DSC03487.jpg

Wow , nice work, its nice to see that '68 get some back life back into it! (love the steering wheel and side mounted blinker lights)

look forward to the rest of the build,

PS, getting cold down their yet?

Lee

Thanks Lee. It is like 6 degrees today. How is the weather up there?

Hey John

I will consider that. Thanks for the heads up

What a transformation - thanks for posting all those photos - looks GREAT!:beer:

Thanks guys. Its funny how quick something changes when you finally get past all the welding and body work.

I'll have more pics up as soon as i can. I haven't taken any pics lately but need to for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom