New Years Ride Jan. 2-4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
STLCA is having our traditional New Years ride January 2-4,2015. The ride will be in the Cove. We will meet Friday at 10 AM CST
At Andy's shop off the Square in Jasper, TN. We will camp Friday and Saturday nights and come out Sunday afternoon. There will be a group supper Friday and Saturday nights and breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Planning on it

I will be there.

Maybe I will make some salsa to go along

Roger ,

I have a fold up table I can bring and a camp stove like yours . If you think we will need them I'll pack em inn .

Also if everyone that is planning on attending will bring a small bundle of dry fire wood it would be great . It's going to be cold as y'all know and the fire wood we got from the woods was wet and took way to long to catch .

What are you planning on cooking Friday and Saturday night ? ( maybe we can bring some side stuff ) ( I hate to see you doing all the cooking )

I'm sure I'll have more questions the closer it gets .

Will you edit your post at the top and add a head count ?

just me for now .

I'm hoping to make it out.

I think I have worked out the propane issues after last trip, I had a leaking port on propane stem and drained tank.
The fire wood is good idea.
The local Ace had a supper sale on 6 ft fold in half tables so the club now has 2 (we needed them for GSMTR) I plan on brining one on the ride.
The two evening meals I have planned are cheesy lasagna with garlic bread and chille with Fritos and cheese. The breakfasts - bacon and pancakes and biscuits and gravy.my stove and the big burner should handle them.

Attendies
Me
Hunter
Rocky
Ted
Henry
Andrew
Bob and Sherry
Sean
Shawn
Jordan
Jason
Daniel W
Jamie + 1
Justin
Ben
Jacob + 1
Joel +1
Theron
Barry

Maybe list❓

Andy
John S
Nick
Rance
Elbert
Rob & Hailey

If I missed you post up and I wll edit list. As the club is putting on the meal we need a good head count, so let me know if you are brining a guest

Last edited:
I suspect John S and perhaps Nick will be there as well but probably weather dependent for them. Might be able to scrounge up a couple more folks. :hmm:

Last edited:
Count me in Roger! I was hoping you guys would be doing this ride again. Do you think this will be a "wagon friendly" ride like before? Let me know if there's anything I can bring to contribute to the meals, etc.
- Shawn

This will definitely be a wagon friendly run. There are numerous side trails if the more built trucks want to play.

Can you add me to the "maybe" list. If I play my cards right around the house, I'll be there.

I'm planning on being there if work doesn't hold me out.

I'm a maybe as well, and if I come I'll be bringing my 10 year old possibly. Are we camping on the trail?

cheers,
Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom