New vendor "Bowfin Cruisers" and new 80 series roof rack option (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does Bowfin Cruisers have a phone number?

I don't advertise my number mainly because I am Eastern time zone and there are a ton of Western and Mountain time zone customers. I work my other job (the one that pays my mortgage :)) from 5 a.m. to 4 or 5 p.m. and Bowfin stuff after that plus weekends. I also score a little overlap in there too. I'm usually trying to point to bed by 9 ish, right when Western zone folks are getting home. I will try to call you if you email or p.m. me, its just that I rarely have time for a conversation (ask my mother!). Even though I love talking Cruisers!

Trust me - you'll be taken care of....... a great Supplier, I wish he made more stuff for our 80's !

Thanks!

If I could do this full time (the one day goal) I have tons of ideas.

A solid interior perimiter storage solution would be amazing..... take all that Delta and Orange Boxx, LCP, Labs, RAGO and other have "sort of" done and make it a one-click solution that's plug and play ....overhead storage plus sides that can be added - one or both... with baskets or platforms - in PC'ed Alum.... no need for the heavier steel IMHO. Non of it would need to even preclude drawers you justt wouldn't use the side fillers....

just a thought...... it's a large enough market.... and easily scaled for 100's and 200's...

E

A solid interior perimiter storage solution would be amazing..... take all that Delta and Orange Boxx, LCP, Labs, RAGO and other have "sort of" done and make it a one-click solution that's plug and play ....overhead storage plus sides that can be added - one or both... with baskets or platforms - in PC'ed Alum.... no need for the heavier steel IMHO. Non of it would need to even preclude drawers you justt wouldn't use the side fillers....

just a thought...... it's a large enough market.... and easily scaled for 100's and 200's...

E

That's an interesting way to look at it. The factory trim and side panels are super dumb for a dedicated camp rig. Punt those and build up and over the top. I'm building some side storage for my 60 project and those are a bit more straightforward because the rear is pretty boxy anyway. Just some starboard sides with recessed aluminum hatches.

Stuff for another day but will think on it.

That's funny. I have been one of those cheap owners. True on the small market, but since I am looking for my "retirement career" it is perfect. Not that I get to retire anytime soon. Just building a plan.

Specifically post #17 and #53

Thanks. I saw the previously mentioned thread and read but didn’t see them on the website so weren’t sure if you stopped or were sold out or what.

So who has installed some eye bolts as anchor points on their rack using the T-nuts? I'd really like to see pics/description of what you did. Need something substantial on mine to ratchet strap stuff to the rack. thanks in advance all you Bowfin experts!

So who has installed some eye bolts as anchor points on their rack using the T-nuts? I'd really like to see pics/description of what you did. Need something substantial on mine to ratchet strap stuff to the rack. thanks in advance all you Bowfin experts!
I have.....i will shoot some pic this afternoon.

There are 2 options coming soon. They both use 4 bolts/t-nuts to hold down. One is a flat plate with a hole for a strap, the other has a 90° bend so the hole is vertical. For the diy guy, just make your holes in the plate on 1"centers, then extend the plate beyond the cross bar with a 1/2" or larger hole.

Like-a this
20180124_135157.jpg

I have.....i will shoot some pic this afternoon.
yes pls do post up some pics if you would and any info that might be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom