Builds New Toy 1985 BJ70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What model of tires are they ?
Dunlop Sandgrip 7.5×16 really digging the tires!

20190417_192011.jpg

20190418_084404.jpg

20190417_192011.jpg

20190417_182105.jpg

What is the brand of your RTT?

In Anchorage!
The drive is eye candy.
So hard not to stop and look in amazement.
Think the unit deserves an oil change and a bit of grease!
Should have time to play with the Heater controls as lifting the hood to manually adjust has become tiresome.
Thinking of using a syringe to I ject some lubrication into control wire casi g????
Open to ideas.

What model of tires are they ?
Dunlop Sandgrips 7.50x16
They were free!
Both units and a spare plus a couple more at home.
Cassiar eh!

Well I’m on the way if head down the cassiar. Sorta. Terrace.
Still skiing around Valdez Alaska.
Will drop my son off in Anchorage for his return flight May 3rd. Then I'll point and Drive, Terrace/Cassiar are on the radar.

Still skiing around Valdez Alaska.
Will drop my son off in Anchorage for his return flight May 3rd. Then I'll point and Drive, Terrace/Cassiar are on the radar.
was wondering how you was going on :) heading back to work today so I won't be around when you drop off your son :-(

Did you take a wrong turn and end up in Fort Liard? I used to go there for work a little bit but that Highway 7 is probably one of the least driven highways in North America.

Did you take a wrong turn and end up in Fort Liard? I used to go there for work a little bit but that Highway 7 is probably one of the least driven highways in North America.
Not a wrong turn!
Worked in the NWT from 1979 to 1987 and thought hey a side trip.
Probably would have pushed further if there'd been less snow past Ft Liard plus I was picking my son up in Anchorage for our ski trip.

Ended up in Denali!
What a sight.
I'm about to dig into a bouncy tech while were back in Anchorage.

Anchorage, Fairbanks and a night up on the Too of the World Highway which connects to Dawson City Yukon.
Drove an old prospertor to Eagle/Ft Egbert on the Yukon River.
He had already walked 6 miles in the morning cold....said hed prayed to God for assistance, how could I refuse! The 60 is for sale in Eagle, needs a tranny.
Alaskans love to store their used stuff just in case. Poor Toyota drivers normally only have one vehicle....Ford guys have a front and backyard full. Haha
20190505_110432.jpg
20190505_083001.jpg

20190505_124846.jpg

20190505_101326.jpg

20190504_233829.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom