New to me 95 4 runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alberta mac

addicted but not cured
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
l'm an addict ! Yes I'm a Toyota-hollic !
I've always loved the 4 runners but never had the op to get one until now. My fav. has got to be the 89 with removable top but try finding one close to rust free ?
I first bought my first Toyota in 92. A 1983 bj42. spotless with 250,000km on it and that is where the madness starts. I still have it but its waiting for my schedule to free up to get the electical, trany mounts and rear cross channel where the lights install into. She has 412,000km on it today and has a stainless steel body from the door posts to rear inside and out. Then came the 45fj45, bought or shall I say over paid then did a frame off resto, hot dip galvanized frame, suspension correction kit, split 60/40 bench seat reupholstered, 6cyl out and a B series and 5 speed dropped in. It's close to being finished but again waiting for that time slot to open up.
The 95 I will be picking up in a few days. it has just shy of 250,000km an auto I'm not excited about but hey the wife should like it fine. It has the v6 !
I'm not too familiar with the ins/outs ups and downs of the 4 runner nor do I know what to look out for or what to check or keep an eye on regularly and why I now tapped into the 95 and older forum in hopes I can read up some replies and posts on these trucks.
I'll post up pics when I get the truck.

Wondering if there is a seat upgrade ? newer model 4 runner front buckets with they bolt in ? I'm looking for powered and heated !
If you are willing to spend the money to have a comfortable seat under your behind, look at the Mastercraft Baja/RS. Love mine. They should have brackets for your truck. Don't forget to get the towelbar seat adjuster. Ya, it all adds up $$$.

Also, you are aware that the 1995 will not have a removable top, and the V6 will be the 3.slow. But, it will have a tailgate!

Oh, and where are my manners.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

I managed to quickly find some powered heated buckets from a newer model runner toady !
Seeing as we all like pics ! Here we go. not sure what it needs but my mechanic will be back from Texas in a week to give it a run down.
Let me know what mods and any info. that goes with these 95's.

95 runner .jpg

4 RUNNER.jpg

I'd like to see photo of your new seats. I have a '90 4Runner with the 3.0/auto. No mods, other than Moog rear coils and 3rd generation 4Runner 16" wheels. I really like the stock wheels you have. Mine didn't have these when I bought, otherwise would have stayed with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom