New Opening 11/27/17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats J. Cant wait yo work with ya again. Looks like i need another swingout pin for the troopy. Another tragic loss in Moab last week. Ill text ya pics. Still looking forward to visiting. Mike

Congrats on the new shop! Siri says it’s only 3 hours 26 minutes from Reno!

I’m sure there’s something that I’ll need from you soon. New door cards perhaps?

Or perhaps a kit to mount 80 axles/suspension under a 60 chasis... ? If anyone could do it you could :grinpimp:

Cheers!
-Ed

Congrats on the new shop! Siri says it’s only 3 hours 26 minutes from Reno!

I’m sure there’s something that I’ll need from you soon. New door cards perhaps?

Or perhaps a kit to mount 80 axles/suspension under a 60 chasis... ? If anyone could do it you could :grinpimp:

Cheers!
-Ed

I've been talking with another MUD member about this kit. Haven't gotten into any details though. 3+ hours sounds right from the last couple of times I drove that route.

J

I've been talking with another MUD member about this kit. Haven't gotten into any details though. 3+ hours sounds right from the last couple of times I drove that route.

J

Consider me one of the first in line if you do such a kit. Already got an 80 to sacrifice and I believe there would be many others who would go this route if such a kit existed.

-Ed

Hi Jason...!!!
Congrats on the the move and new shop in Redding....!!!

Frank.

A thing of beauty :) ... congrats!

very nice J, congrats!

Thanks Rich!

The new toys are fun and challenging for sure. Getting everything dialed in and almost there. I've been dedicating 2 hours every afternoon for drawing in the new software, setting up and cutting misc items to make sure I like all the settings. A few learning curves compared to my old Koike Aronson table back in the 90s.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom