New member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. Very new to the land cruiser world but have always wanted one. Finally made a pretty penny off of a super cheap xj Cherokee and was able to get myself into a "ok" mileage 92 fj80. Has about 200k on it but body is straight minus the peeling paint on flares and a couple chips in the rear flares but runs and drives great. Before picture is when I got it home and second is what I've done in the week of owning it. (Painted flares, basket and removed crap tint) plans are simply a 2.5 inch lift and maybe some 285's or 33's. Whichever one I come across cheap first

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

welcome to mud you picked the best year 80 , i have a 92 with a 2" lift with 33s let's see some pictures of your cruiser

Congrats. Love the color and looks better with all that tint gone.

Welcome, the 80 series is simply a wonderful family trail wagon on all levels.

Nice Reg all Land Cruiser years are the best just ask the owner. Welcome to mud you can find out about anything on you Reg here.

You just infuriated everyone in your neighborhood if you live in Eugene proper. But you're lucky that most of those dirty hippies either take a bus, ride their bike or drive a hybrid, makes your carbon footprint not mean as much lol. Welcome to MUD a lot of New members from Oregon. I was just commenting a couple months ago about the influx of cruisers to our area.

It's fun having a vehicle you can really keep round for years/decades. Lots of upgrades you can do with your own wallet and wrench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom