New Member Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All. Just posting a quick intro as requested. As my handle indicates, I am now the owner of my parents 1999 100. It has only a bit over 100k miles and is in great shape as it has been garaged it's whole life and maintained via dealers. I plan to keep it in good shape and keep the miles low. Love It !

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, post a pic!

Welcome, post a pic!
Need to get a good one for my avatar. But here's a quick shot

20230403_162032.jpg

is this your first vehicle? I wish my parents had gifted me a sub 100K mile 100 series! Lucky dog!
Hell I wish my parents would have just gifted me any vehicle haha

@HandMeDown99 nice ride and good luck with her. Nice looking rig

She’s a beaut! Good luck and welcome. I too am a newbie to the group but have had tons of questions answered and truly benefit from just reading old posts.

Enjoy the ride!

"plan to keep it in good shape and keep the miles low" lol

I think we've all said that at one point. One thing I've learned is that mileage really doesn't matter as long as you keep her maintained. Follow the maintenance schedules, listen to your MUD friends, and drive the pants off it for years to come. Congrats and Enjoy!

She’s a beaut! Good luck and welcome. I too am a newbie to the group but have had tons of questions answered and truly benefit from just reading old posts.

Enjoy the ride!
Yes, i plan to find old common questions best I can before just posting

"plan to keep it in good shape and keep the miles low" lol

I think we've all said that at one point. One thing I've learned is that mileage really doesn't matter as long as you keep her maintained. Follow the maintenance schedules, listen to your MUD friends, and drive the pants off it for years to come. Congrats and Enjoy!
Well, my first step was to clear out my garage to fit her. This LC has been garaged it's entire life and I see how it has benefited from being so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom