New Member Checking in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone. I just wanted to check in and give my story. My name is Adam and I currently live in Raleigh, NC and have always lived in the central part of North Carolina. I am a Toyota fanatic among lots of jeep freak friends. I have had a few Tacomas and currently DD a Tundra. I built a rig from a 93 mini truck including a SAS, lower gears with lockers, tube doors and tube bed. I got out of that hobby due to lack of time and lack of need due to the terrain reasonably close to me. I recently picked up a '69 FJ40 that I have high hopes for. The fj was brought to NC from CA and was a single owner from the day off the lot. The PO didnt know the actual mileage on it as the odometer did not work. There are places that are in great condition and others that are not even salvageable. I have already found this forum to be very helpful and I am sure that I will be visiting frequently. Thanks in advance for all the help.
IMG_20151011_121038738.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
IMG_20180805_112426.jpg

Welcome !

Nice FJ40. If you are going to restore or just work on it start a thread, lots of help here!

Cheers
Kevo :beer::beer::beer:

Thanks. I am planning on doing somewhat of a restoration, but I am not focused on keeping everything true to original. I do plan on starting a build thread at some point in the near future.

And more pictures of your FJ40 (or 40 for short)!!

I am not too far from you - I am in Concord (about 2.5 hours). Hit me up if you need something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom