New hauling trip coming up!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Odie,
Hope all is well with you.
Are you going thru Reno/Tahoe area headed to Tacoma anytime soon? I may have a small pull behind tub trailer with a tent on top to go to Sequim if we can time it right.
Thanks
Frank

Odie,
Hope all is well with you.
Are you going thru Reno/Tahoe area headed to Tacoma anytime soon? I may have a small pull behind tub trailer with a tent on top to go to Sequim if we can time it right.
Thanks
Frank

Frank, give me a call, I might be able to do this soon.

I willl be going from Phoenix anywhere north along the west coast area about the 2nd week of October, I can haul cars, trucks, parts........let me know what you guys need hauled!!!
Will do for whatever fuel costs!
Odie.

Curious as to how much I'm looking at to haul my 80 from San Diego (Cardiff by the Sea, 92007) to Anacortes, WA (98221, 80 miles NW of Seattle). If not this trip, I'd be interested in a future one if you make it back up. Thanks.

Curious as to how much I'm looking at to haul my 80 from San Diego (Cardiff by the Sea, 92007) to Anacortes, WA (98221, 80 miles NW of Seattle). If not this trip, I'd be interested in a future one if you make it back up. Thanks.

I could probably do this next trip around the end of November.

I could probably do this next trip around the end of November.

If you were to do the trip in November I would be interested in having you bring a trailer from Vancouver, WA to SLC, UT on the return trip.

Going from Phoenix to Austin, Tx and back first thing in the morning......call me if you guys need any parts hauled!!

Rolling chassis and parts from Sacramento to Wodland WA.

Looking to possibly piggyback on to the trip mentioned by Hmalice. I am potentially looking at having a rolling chassis, plus parts, doors, top, etc shipped from Sacramento area to Woodland WA. I will shoot you a PM.

Thanks.

Hi,
I have a guy who is wanting to sell two complete doors (FJ40) in Las Vegas, need to get them from there to near Seattle WA

you can email me back at Dennis@JDFotography.com with cost and availibility...

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom