New hauling trip coming up!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a vehicle to haul from Phoenix or So-cal area north towards Seattle the first part of next week.....call me!!

I'm going from Phoenix, Az. to Los Angeles then north to Seattle, Wa. this thursday, I have an empty 20 foot car trailer, can haul pretty much anything........I'm not on here often so call me.......Odie @ (253) 590-6404.

I'm looking to go from Phoenix anywhere north along the west coast to Seattle asap, I can haul pretty much anything.....call me!!

I am in Tacoma, Wa. now and heading south early sunday morning to Phoenix......I am looking to tow any type bumper pull trailer.......call me @ (253) 590-6404.

Did you leave wa yet?

In Tacoma Wa. right now looking to haul a vehicle or parts anywhere south along the west coast towards Phoenix, Az.........call me!!!!
(253) 590-6404. Odie.

Hey Odie,

Thanks for delivering my FJ40 frame yesterday...

On time and reasonable price.

Good job bro!

Last edited:
how about a Glendale, Az to Jackson, MS run hauling a FJ55?

Thanks!

I'm in central Cali now and have room for parts south to Los Angeles and then to Phoenix, Az....call me!!

Thanks Megatoy66 for hauling the axles down to CA for backwoods. He just called and let me know I forgot to give you the compressor!!! OOOPS.. I'm going to the post office to ship it, my bad!
I appreciate the accurate time estimate too.. Take care!

Kief

Thanks Megatoy66 for hauling the axles down to CA for backwoods. He just called and let me know I forgot to give you the compressor!!! OOOPS.. I'm going to the post office to ship it, my bad!
I appreciate the accurate time estimate too.. Take care!

Kief

Keif it was nice to meet you, if you need anything else hauled please keep me in mind.......!

Can you bring up 5x 35" mounted tires/wheels on your next trip? Phoenix to Sacramento.
Finny
530-750-1130

Do you have his number? He's coming up that way tomorrow.

Back in Phoenix.....I can make a trip up and down the west coast.......let me know what you guys need hauled!!!!.......:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom