New guy on Cape cod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning guys and gals. I just bought a 1997 Toyota land cruiser. It was well taken care of by the previous owner and I love that I found a solid truck in New England. I am doing my homework on the LC and will be getting it ready to drive to Guatemala. I plan on keeping it 90% stock, so it can be fixed easy in another country. I will be rebuilding the drivetrain and adding some overland features for the long trips. Are there any other Cape Cod guys on here. It would be great to talk to other enthusiasts and maybe trade parts.

View attachment 2361060

Congratulations on the new Cruiser! The link is not working tho...

Welcome again :p

Welcome to Mud, Pictures or it didn't happen

Thanks for the info. Guys. I will work harder to post in the appropriate spots next time. I did join the yankee toys group too.

Thanks for the info. Guys. I will work harder to post in the appropriate spots next time. I did join the yankee toys group too.
Your fine, We would like to see pictures of you Rig.

I was lucky enough to find a great southern car that was well maintained. No rust, everything works and only a small dent in the hood.

20200705_183609.jpg

20200705_183539.jpg

20200705_183528.jpg

20200705_183628.jpg

Look's like a really nice Rig, Plus I like the color combo.

I am not sure about the color combo. It desert dune reminds me of the champagne color of my grandparents car. It most likely will be painted toyota quicksand at some point, but I have a lot of maintenance to do first.

You don't see that color that often, Leaving it the factory color will help retain value. Plus it does not appear to have the common clear coat issue.
Hopefully the color will grow on you. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom