New guy in NH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lumpskie,

I get up to NH every once in a while, would love to see your rig.
(Is it a conversion?, did you or someone drop in a 1HD-T, and I would love to see your turbo set-up)
Mine turbo is stock/ original, and I think it is time for an upgrade.

I am in Leominster, and would love to do some offroading.

Diff breathers, haven't touched yet. I've looked at the ARB's.

NEGodzilla

Lumpskie,

I get up to NH every once in a while, would love to see your rig.
(Is it a conversion?, did you or someone drop in a 1HD-T, and I would love to see your turbo set-up)
Mine turbo is stock/ original, and I think it is time for an upgrade.

I am in Leominster, and would love to do some offroading.

Diff breathers, haven't touched yet. I've looked at the ARB's.

NEGodzilla

We should get together sometime! My rig is a conversion that was finished by Torfab, out in Washington State. I bought it with the conversion totally complete but almost no tuning done on it. I've played around with it, installing a boost controller and tuning the boost compensator. It runs nice and cool but I haven't rotated the fuel pin much at this point. I have a stock Evo 9 intercooler at home and the plan is to try to install that, then turn the aneroid to the most aggressive position. When I do that, the truck is QUICK. I'd be happy to show you the Gturbo or anything else on the rig. I'd love to see if there's any difference running more boost without any extra fuel. I'd love to get out and hit some trails too. Long story short, we should get together sometime. Any other locals interested too?

I ran a couple of Class IV roads near my house. They weren't too interesting but I grabbed a couple short clips and figured I'd just drop them here, in case anyone finds them interesting.

Cool - I wonder if my stock 200 could handle those roads.....

I ran 3 roads last weekend and I'd say that a stock 200 could handle 2 without any issue at all. The only spot in the third trail that might be tricky is the one in the second video. Those rocks are bigger than they look in the video... probably 20" tall. So, stock ground clearance might not be quite enough to clear them without some scratching. If you're ever up in Southern NH, let me know. I'd be happy to go out on a trail with you.

Nice - I'd love to try that. I live in Andover, so SNH is pretty close. That second video looks a little dicey, but I'm up for putting it through it paces on something tamer. Just have to figure out how to tell my wife. She loves your truck btw (mostly the color). We just got the 200, and now she wants an older one to use as more of a toy so we don't mess up the DD. Or maybe she just knows me too well.

Just noticed the Evo in your sig - ever track it? I've got a 2.5RS that's barely worth keeping, but now that I've got the LC, I can get a trailer and get back to some rallycross events and maybe a track day or two, and not worry so much about trashing it.

Nice - I'd love to try that. I live in Andover, so SNH is pretty close. That second video looks a little dicey, but I'm up for putting it through it paces on something tamer. Just have to figure out how to tell my wife. She loves your truck btw (mostly the color). We just got the 200, and now she wants an older one to use as more of a toy so we don't mess up the DD. Or maybe she just knows me too well.

Just noticed the Evo in your sig - ever track it? I've got a 2.5RS that's barely worth keeping, but now that I've got the LC, I can get a trailer and get back to some rallycross events and maybe a track day or two, and not worry so much about trashing it.

Hey @zmf

I'm down in the Andover area all the time... I work in North Reading. Shoot me a message whenever you feel like getting out. There are a number of really easy trails we could go to.

You've got a 2.5RS too? I love those cars. I autocrossed the Evo a bit (STU class) but I've started taking it easier on the car lately. They're getting to be a little rare these days and I'm thinking that it might be a classic in the making. I drove it to work this morning and got here way quicker than when I drive the diesel!

I'm in Portsmouth, NH with a recently acquired stock 200. Up for a run or meet-up.

Cool! I'm game for a get together. I'd even host. Anyone else interested? @Jimbo319 : What's your schedule look like? I'll be at Fall Crawl at the end of this month, then on travel till the second week of November. Would you be interested in a meet-up after that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom