New grill? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are these a JDM only grill? They look much better than the Australian spec grill. Looks like a nod to the 84-90 models.

Looks like a satoshi grill from a Tacoma.

It looks like aftermarket modifications.

Probably using the emblem from a 6x series and mating to a blacked out 70 grill.

@gkenai might be able to shed some light on this since he is in Japan.

They're and optional extra here Rosco, though I've never seen one in person. Oddly enough, I saw them yesterday on the Toyota website.

IMG_2564.jpg

No Google this time. The tip was from @dare

Hello,

A 70 Series grill with Toyota (not the oval) on it looks just great.

Juan

Factory option in aus

Thanks for the info. I think its a huge improvement. It should be the factory standard. The plastic mess they have now looks like it was designed only for the Middle Eastern tastes.
The plastic for the new grill looks the same size "diamond" shapes as the FJCruiser.

Thanks for the info. I think its a huge improvement. It should be the factory standard. The plastic mess they have now looks like it was designed only for the Middle Eastern tastes.
The plastic for the new grill looks the same size "diamond" shapes as the FJCruiser.
Hey Rosco, the old style grille was actually standard equipment in the middle east before it was available here.

I have one too. I wish the Roman lettered emblem was metal. It isn't. It's plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom