New fridge specific drawer system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

why does the steel extend beyond the box??? and now i need to find something to store over there :)

Because I am making it up as I go along:D
I had planned to make a deck that would be level with the fridge pull out, but after I thought about it. It would be only for looks, And would be less practical.
Don't worry I will clean it up and remove that peice of metal sticking out. I will make a ledge of foam-core that will cover the angle.

I changed the hardware that attaches the drawer fronts to the drawers, and installed the latches!
P7043255.jpg

hey can my old one be changed??? to match?? also you should see a little present in the mail tommorow..sorry for the delay..

where did those black drawer latches come from?

also, sorry for it, but where is the fridge going to go?

So I am first??? See you Thursday...will have a better idea of time in the next day or so...

Pretty nice, Hawkeye! How do the "levels" line up with the second row seat when folded, can the taller drawer be turned into a sleeping platform?

Ben,

The second row seat is lower then the top of the drawer system. A "shelf" can be attached to the end of the system that extends over the second row seat to make a sleeping platform. Unwiredadventure did not opt for this option, He perfers to sleep out side.
FYI my DIY kit is level with the folded second row seats.

any idea on the weight of this system?
Looks sweet! It's a shame to cover it up with black goo.
Why not just strips of grip tape from a skate shop?

What volume does the system have? do you know of any plastic containers to fit inside?

I'd like to see the shelf over the seats if you have a pic of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom