New dissent offroad no cut rear bumper! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When do you want a commitment for pre-orders?

ill be getting this in good time

Nice Work there Ben! Im ready for a Dissent "The Works" option for the 100!! Front and Rear Bumper, Skids, and Roof Rack!
Great! Shoot me over a pm or email with what you want and I'll get you a price.
Thanks!

@benc ... I currently run a 6year old BIOR rear bumper with hitch. 3 quick questions: I've already notched the cross-member, so the two lower bolt holes are unusable. Would that prohibit using the "modular" receiver plate? Looks like the plate mounts to all 4 bolts holes, not just the top two. Also, for the 2nd swingout, will it use the same options as your previous other 100 series bumper (i.e. jerry can and rotopax carriers)? Finally, can you pick the side for the tire swingout?
Yes, it does use all 4 bolts. Not sure if all are needed though. Yes, same options with some additional options as well. If all goes as planed the tire can be run on either side.

Was up to see Ben yesterday and this new rear bumper is a thing of beauty. Better in person than photos.
The slam style swingouts with a new heavy duty latch design is the best innovation I have seen, you will love them.
Guess you can tell I am pretty jazzed about the new bumper.

Am I understanding correctly that there are 3 hitch options with this bumper? (Low rise hitch that requires no cutting, high rise that requires notching of the crossmember, and a no hitch option)?

What is the price if I order more than one hitch?

And does anyone have a picture of what “notching the crossmember” looks like?

Will the tire swingout still support a Hi-Lift like the previous design?

PM sent. Looking for just the bumper right now.

Any chance you have a picture of the no-cut and cut bumpers side by side for comparison? Also, will the new style swing out latches be available on both bumpers?

I now have two 100s and no armor. I need help!

Am I understanding correctly that there are 3 hitch options with this bumper? (Low rise hitch that requires no cutting, high rise that requires notching of the crossmember, and a no hitch option)?

What is the price if I order more than one hitch?

And does anyone have a picture of what “notching the crossmember” looks like?
There will be different hitch options, however I recommend starting with the standard no cut version. I honestly believe that this option will work perfectly for 99%. The high clearance hitch option should be around $100.

Will the tire swingout still support a Hi-Lift like the previous design?
Yes.

Any chance you have a picture of the no-cut and cut bumpers side by side for comparison? Also, will the new style swing out latches be available on both bumpers?

I now have two 100s and no armor. I need help!
I do not have Side by side yet. The goal is to discontinue the current version if possible. If I keep the current version around then the price will have to go up. There is just too much involved with it to make the profit needed at the current price.
Here are some pics I have. Not the best comparison but the corner profile is the same on the new one, the we loose about 1" of clearance on the center but keep the high clearance where it counts on the corner
IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG

@benc thanks for the detailed answer. Good to know the difference and rationale behind the design choices. Either way, expect a big order around the new year from me! Keep up the incredibly beautiful work!

Invoice paid!

Reactions: BEG
Ben are you starting another thread to get a list of people for the group buy on the first run or should we just PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom