New bolt-in version of the seat box. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just made up the label to ship Docs box over to him, that's a pretty long ride from here to SC and it only came out to $49 ($49.20 to be exact but I don't like decimal places)

Doesn't look like shipping will be too cost prohibitive.
:cheers:
KR

I have a feeling that add a tuffy and the nice clean lines turn into a pricey ship decimal or not!

Payment

PayPal sent hope it works right. Ta Ta.:)

WONDERBAR!!!!!!!:):lol::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thanks Matt, it's always good to see something come back from powder, just finishes everything off.
Having Jaxons parts cut now, he going for exactly the same thing as Docs, let me know what you are thinking you want to do with the center section and I'll get your parts lined up right after that.

Really looking forward to the box Kevin. My truck is out of the paint booth as of today (just a couple small touch ups left), then it's off to get the new headliner and windshield installed. After that, I get to start putting this beast back together. Timing on the box should be just about perfect!!

:beer:

Jaxon

dang, that thing is beautiful, extremely cool, and a bargain. It makes me want to get a 60 series again just so I can buy Kevin's stuff. :doh:

I tried to sell you some 100 series stuff, I guess H. doesn't see a need for it though. :p
M. will be driving soon, she's a bit more pragmatic, maybe she will need a tailgate lid. :cool:

I'll trade you for an HK P7

:lol: I know, I wanted that lid too; I blame your long development schedule. I gave away the skid plates, roof rack and cargo drawers this summer, and reinstalled the third row seats. It's a teenage mall cruiser now. :doh:

cold, dead hands

UPS tracker

In transit, so on the road again, it is a long way from you to me. Oh by the way my head is hurting from all the research into the seating options. But I think I have made up my mind and I am getting the best seat ever for the FJ-60. Yup that's right a non adjustable for height non air suspended no lumbar support not very stylish just big flat and comfy, yes sir thats right after a long review of the options the best choice is: Stock FJ 60 seats reconditioned with new foam and custom upholstered. Guess Toyota knew what they were doing in the first place. I just kept thinking how nice the seats rode in my new 1985 FJ-60 that I bought in 1985. They really are all I need. :) So now to source a set and get em ready to mount on there new box with the storage just below.

UPS tracker #2

According to the UPS tracker the box has arrived in SC at my addy. However it will be Friday evening before I can confirm. Not too long considering the distance. Just thought you might want to know the transit time Kevin. It arrived Wenesday and 10:44AM according to UPS:)

Very good, UPS usually does a good job for me, you are about the longest trip one will have to make anyway.

Jaxons box is getting powder coated now, that brings us to Matts-
What are you thinking on the center part Matt?
Do you want to hold off till after your trip?

That would mean I need somebody new for the #3 spot if anyone is watching.
KR

I'm thinking ill deal with the tuffy myself. I'm sure your ideas would be pretty awesome but I want to mock up the new seats and the tuffy to line up with my elbow and forearm. So send her off to lazer baby!

Well, you shouldn't have bought such a fancy newfangled modern cruiser body. :D

They will fit the 86+ bodies just fine, it's a simple matter of getting one here and laying out for the lower mount holes, and I think making an angle adapter for the front 4.

esh keeps saying he is going to get down here, but he's got a girlfriend these days......

Well, you shouldn't have bought such a fancy newfangled modern cruiser body. :D

They will fit the 86+ bodies just fine, it's a simple matter of getting one here and laying out for the lower mount holes, and I think making an angle adapter for the front 4.

esh keeps saying he is going to get down here, but he's got a girlfriend these days......

No worries man! I've got to get this oil burning motor into my truck before I can spend $ on anything else.

My name is Johnny C and I have an addiction to WagonGear products :grinpimp:

So all you need is a 86 and or newer LC to build off of?

How about this. I will come down and spend the day with you if you help me install the side panels you have been sitting on for me?

Clint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom