New 4Runner Member - Utahsooner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, new 5th Gen Member here. Been (lurking) on the IH8MUD forum and living the ‘Cruiser Life vicariously thru buddies for years but finally got around to joining the forum this week!

4Runner owner since 2002, now on my 3rd 4Runner - 2002 Sport Edition (Thundercloud Metallic), 2010 OG Trail Edition w/ KDSS + Toytec Ultimate lift w/ SPC UCAs and now a 2023 TRD ORP w/ KDSS that got a TRD Pro Facelift and OME BP-51 lift & OME UCAs (among other upgrades).

New rig is my daily driver thru the week. Mountain bikes on the back most spring/summer/fall weekends (been XC racing mtbs for +25 years). Downhill or Backcountry skis on the roof most of the winter.

Overlanding? Of course (but no, roof top tents aren’t my jam so maybe I don’t actually overland ;)

Rock crawling? Every now and then but see previous daily driver comment so when I do, it’s nothing too silly…

Originally from Oklahoma, been in Utah since 2006, hence the username.

Anyway, happy trails and honk if you see me around Utah!

IMG_7976.jpeg

IMG_7981.jpeg

IMG_7980.jpeg

IMG_7978.jpeg

IMG_7837.jpeg

Bought the 2023 TRD ORP in Georgia because I used the sliding cargo deck in my 2010 and absolutely had to have it in the new rig. Couldn’t find any with the factory installed option outside of the SE US region. 2.5 week, 2964 mi road trip from Atlanta back to Utah with the mtb in tow and lots of family/friends catch ups along the way (in between working remotely). Here’s how she looked off the lot and loaded for the trip home.

IMG_7749.jpeg

IMG_7742.jpeg

Last edited:
And here’s the 2010 Trail Edition in the wild. Sold her to a buddy at 183k mi…

IMG_0841.jpeg

IMG_1565.jpeg

IMG_0320.jpeg

PS, those 17” TRD Rock Warrior wheels are currently for sale if anyone is in the market. Details at the link below.

Last edited:
PS, those 17” TRD Rock Warrior wheels are currently for sale if anyone is in the market. Details at the link below.

12/5/2023 Update - disregard that previous comment, my Rock Warrior wheels are now SOLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom