New 1FZ shortblock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fl4031003

SILVER Star
Threads
Spotted a new 1FZ today, acording to the label this one might have been on the shelf since 2011.
E90030B7-1FD3-4AE6-BF1B-AF48C1267B4E.jpeg
5FAF402A-73CC-4A07-8340-12B40778D5D3.jpeg
62145CD9-CB14-41A0-B2D0-AFDCC843FD46.jpeg

Those pesky Americans don't know how to properly format a date. :lol:

Well, it's nice to know they can still be had.

...or can they? I just looked that up, for the sake of curiosity, and because I might be in need in the near future. None appear to be available here. Wonder how that one got here - it doesm't look like it could swim.

Watch out guys I think @COYS has stock in Toyota! He has given them lots of money and always telling everyone to buy OEM parts! He must be a insider! 😁😂
smh

yo fellas, just pick up a phone and call a Toyota dealer and have your visa ready. it's really THAT simple.

lmao

Watch out guys I think @COYS has stock in Toyota! He has given them lots of money and always telling everyone to buy OEM parts! He must be a insider! 😁😂
Maybe we should start calling @COYS Nancy Peloski!!!

...or can they? I just looked that up, for the sake of curiosity, and because I might be in need in the near future. None appear to be available here. Wonder how that one got here - it doesm't look like it could swim.
Some dealers will tell you they're not available but they are.

Olathe Toyota regularly can order and ship them, but we're fortunate enough to have a main warehouse in the Kansas City area.

"Some dealers will tell you they're not available but they are."

Last year when I went to order a short block my local dealer parts professional counter guy (SET) initially told me that the 1FZFE short block was discontinued. IIRC he looked for 11400-66040 but his parts locator system apparently didn't alert him to 11400-66041. Once I gave him that number he found the part in his system and ordered the short block.

Edit: Fixed it above @cruiserdan: they did have one of these at the counter (or they missed it because they can't see the same data as Toyota Dealers outside of SET).

Toyota Parts Professional Certificate anonymous.png

Last edited:
That's prrtty...

Currently:

0 in the US

2 in transit from the Mother Ship.

5 on back order.

1 dealer (Lithia in Oregon) with short block in stock. This is most likely to support @NLXTACY operation in MFR.

This information does not include Southeast Toyota Distributors or Gulf States Toyota Distributors. They might have in their depots in Jacksonville or Seabrook.

A7AAAFE4-C3B0-47EE-933C-572EBE2C4D40.jpeg

6AC9C0B8-0953-4749-B1ED-112F2E3DEAE1.jpeg

Last edited:
Somewhere between $3,206.27 and $4,535.59. Depends on your dealer.

Somewhere between $3,206.27 and $4,535.59. Depends on your dealer.
that difference would make up a lot of (pint) installation lubrication!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom