New 100 owner and a ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, i just bought a 2000 LC100. Now my '05 LJ Rubicon has a sibling.

My question (only the first of many)...

Can someone explain to me the differences in the ARB sliders and steps? The ARB webpage us less than helpful in explaining and showing images of the differences between their sliders, steps and fender protection. I even looked at the installation PDFs for clues, but they are all the same.

On their site I saw three different part numbers for the 100. Thanks.

Hey guys, i just bought a 2000 LC100. Now my '05 LJ Rubicon has a sibling.

My question (only the first of many)...

Can someone explain to me the differences in the ARB sliders and steps? The ARB webpage us less than helpful in explaining and showing images of the differences between their sliders, steps and fender protection. I even looked at the installation PDFs for clues, but they are all the same.

On their site I saw three different part numbers for the 100. Thanks.
Cant offer much input on the ARB steps/sliders, but I can suggest you check out one of the many forum vendors and support those who support us. Examples include Slee Offroad, Trail Tailor, Bump It Off Road, etc. They will be more durable and provide more protection, all while supporting our great LC enthusiasts.

Yep, I will.

I started off drivibg a '74 Scout, then I bought a '75 CJ5. After college I bought a bunch of fast cars and then the minivan came along. I also raced Legends cars, a 944 and was into Supermoto on a KTM for a while too.

I bought this LC as a project for my 16 yoa son and i to hop up and teach him sone auto repair skills.

Yep, I will.

I started off drivibg a '74 Scout, then I bought a '75 CJ5. After college I bought a bunch of fast cars and then the minivan came along. I also raced Legends cars, a 944 and was into Supermoto on a KTM for a while too.

I bought this LC as a project for my 16 yoa son and i to hop up and teach him sone auto repair skills.
You couldnt have picked a better platform to start on! Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Yep, I will.

I Never get tired of hearing these stories about dad's and sons!
As far as the sliders, without looking at the specific ones you are talking about, some are straight front to back and some have a kickout towards the rear where it widens. Also some may be bolt on versus weld on.
Again, congrats on an awesome project. You may need to hire someone to drive the Jeep occasionally to give it some exercise! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom