Never feed a stray dog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It will not ever happen. It never has. The game is an ancient one. The people have never been, and will never be in control. Sad, but true.
WTF do you think this place is? Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?

Last edited:
It will not ever happen. It never has. The game is an ancient one. The people have never been, and will never be in control. Sad, but true.
WTF do you thinknthis place is? Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?

Unless someone organizes a revolution...

Not possible anymore. Not with the old school method anyhow. An ebomb, perhaps, but not with guns and troops. You think with the technology available these days, the Gubmnet would be vulnerable to a bunch of Joes, Bills and Jims? Hell, you could throw in some Tonys, Walts, Marvins and Bubbas and it wouldn't matter. In fact, you could arm the entire civilian population and it wouldn't matter. Game over fxxxsticks.

my feelings,

any time a government wants to restrict firearms to it's people then that government is afraid of revolution by it's people in reaction to the BS the government is trying to force through.

Canada is a perfect example... in my mind.

Not possible anymore. Not with the old school method anyhow. An ebomb, perhaps, but not with guns and troops. You think with the technology available these days, the Gubmnet would be vulnerable to a bunch of Joes, Bills and Jims? Hell, you could throw in some Tonys, Walts, Marvins and Bubbas and it wouldn't matter. In fact, you could arm the entire civilian population and it wouldn't matter. Game over ****sticks.

it would have to be a "Gandhi" type revolution. The gov't would squash any "commando" type revolution. I know I would not face my own people. No frickn way. I am x military and support our troops.

plus this ain't Red Dawn.. Maybe some honest Marv connected in wall street(I know oxymoron) or a group could get something going.

Something must happen. Pretty soon the dow will be under 5000...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom