Need your opinion.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

also if you don't mind letting us all know whered you find that color?

White

Black will absorb heat , white is the color

Thanks for all of the input everyone. Sounds like white is probably the way to go. Thanks for comments on the color. I can't take credit. I picked up the cruiser last December from a guy who had just had it painted. I believe that the paint color is a Chrylser color called Chili Pepper Red Pearl. (NG CC 424) I only think this because the rig had a touch-up paint pen in it that matches perfectly.

Thanks again for the help....

cool so its a metallic

Yeah, it is hard to tell from the pics. I knowsome people don't like metallic on these but it seems to work with this color. Plus (I'm afraid to say it) this will probably see very little off-road use, if any....
DSCN2704.jpg

Last edited:
There are a lot of trails that you could run without worrying about scratching the paint. It would be a crying:crybaby: shame not to wheel that 40.:confused:

Look around and ask for pics posted of the colors. Everyone has an opinion. Just do what you like best...

...and I like the white :D It's cooler in the summer!

Good luck
Scott

Yeah, it is hard to tell from the pics. I knowsome people don't like metallic on these but it seems to work with this color. Plus (I'm afraid to say it) this will probably see very little off-road use, if any....

i agree with u. use it occationally for a rec vehicle but don't wheel it hard anyway. I would take it offroad a little but i wouldn't put it over rocks with something that nice. especially knowing how hard it is to find a painter that will do that quality of a job with a metallic color for the price.

:cheers:

I was thinking about this one when I first read the post. I say paint it how ever you want. I prefer the Factory look myself.:)

I bought mine with the black top, bezel and fenders. It has grown on me, but I will eventually go white. It is just a matter of trying to match the fenders to the rest of the body. BTW, I do like that color.

that red/maroon is begging for a white top. As for the bezel white, black or chrome would all look great.

White all the way and nice truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom