Need some help in Tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BulletHead

Village Idiot
Threads
I hope someone can help. I recently just purchased a BJ75 in Tucson area from a couple but they are moving Sunday 3/19 and I have some transport companies getting me quotes but if I am unable to get a truck to pickup on or before 3/19 then I will need to keep it somewhere in Tucson until the truck can pick it up.

Anyone able to help? If there is an appropriate club/group, please advise. Please PM, thx.

Call this guy > national - next day transport . Royal OHusky 800-997-4181 x702

he can probably pick it up today or tomorrow....

My other option is to leave it at a storage facility and am a bit skeptical at leaving the keys with the worker/manager. Anyone work or live very close to one so that they can hand the key over to the truck driver once they are ready to pick up?

I would store it at my place but I am in Goodyear AZ, a good 2 hours north of Tuscon. Hopefully someone down south will chime in and be able to assist.

Did you try Trulyvintage for transport yet?

Also, maybe have it dropped off at a Toyota Dealer in Tucson for an oil change, then pick up in future :)

i dont trust a Toyota dealer to tinker with a 3b.
thx for option though. Trulyvintage isn't in that area and he came off pretty rude when i did inquire.

Last edited:
Call this guy > national - next day transport . Royal OHusky 800-997-4181 x702

he can probably pick it up today or tomorrow....

Royal doesn't work there anymore, but regardless, they can't pickup anytime soon. Thx anyway.

If you need a place to park it, I'm in east Tucson. They can drop it at my place.

thx for all of the help and replies guys. i have a few more days looks like. but i need to replace the 2 tires on it as they are in piss poor shape, 7.5R16 or 235 85 16 on split rims. anyone know of any truck tire shop or a regular tire shop that knows how to work on split rims?

i can get the tires ordered and drop shipped.

Looks like Jack Furrier RV tire center on Palo Verde and Ajo can work on split rims.

Thx, will check them out. Jack Furrier gave me the option of Hyfly tires, but they have real crappy reviews.

If you need a place to park it, I'm in east Tucson. They can drop it at my place.
WHere are you in East Tucson? I am in Vail - Camino Loma Alta and Old Spanish Trail. Saw your posting on Beer, now I need to go to Tombstone to try the brewery there. A friend of mine opened a bar-b-que joint in Tombstone - Puny John's. It is a good time down there.

B.A'

WHere are you in East Tucson? I am in Vail - Camino Loma Alta and Old Spanish Trail. Saw your posting on Beer, now I need to go to Tombstone to try the brewery there. A friend of mine opened a bar-b-que joint in Tombstone - Puny John's. It is a good time down there.

B.A'

I blow right by your place often. I like to ride the motorcycle thru Vail on the way to Patagonia for breakfast.

I'm off Speedway/Pantano

I know I ma in the wrong "Subject" forum... I need help with someone who can prepare and paint my 71' FJ40 in the Tucson area... Any recommendations? I was given one today by the paint shop - Leading Edge, but really would like someone thet know the FJ40 so they know what they are getting into. It will involve some (lots of) metal cutting and replacement, and I do not want a bunch of filler. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom