Need help with a 62 interior fuse cover 3D print

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Jul 25, 2010
Threads
63
Messages
532
Location
Wichita, KS
Website
www.cleantechinc.com
So my interior fuse panel cover is shattered into pieces on my 89' FJ62, I downloaded the 60 model STL file on thingiverse #4712028 but the printed product is no where close to the OEM part, I honestly can't figure out how this is supposed to work, so, couple questions I wasn't able to answer through searching, Firstly has anyone else used the thingi print and perhaps have a picture? or Secondly, does anyone have a file to print a door like the OEM?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_9214.webp


IMG_9213.webp
 
I feel like this would be a very difficult part to 3D print and actually have it be any good ...even if the model were good. I poked around online, and some dealers appear to still have the fuse cover in stock, although others report it back ordered/discontinued.

If you can wait a few months, it appears someone will be selling reproductions soon:
 
Back
Top Bottom