My new truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought this from a guy in Savannah. It all happened so fast, saw it on ebay on Friday night, went and drove it Saturday and ended up writing a check for it.

Went back today with a trailer and brought it home. I will post some better pics later.

Sid
photo[1].jpg

What is it and what year?

Yea, it has a 3f with a h55f transmission and all the creature comforts like power steering and a/c. I was really shocked how different the 3f/h55f drove compared to most fj62 3fe and automatic transmissions. Very different.

Sid

Congratulations. This is probably the same truck a friend from work has been watching and coveting. My friend fell in love with the 70 series pickups with the removable tops while on Safari (where they were the primary transportation vehicle of the quests). Enjoy it looks like a very nice truck.

Very cool Sid. Drive to Ralph's this Saturday so we all may drool on it.
:beer:

would be interested in how someone got a MY 90 truck in and registered. Importation of non domestic market vehicles is 25 years old for the US and 15 years old for Canadia, so it could have come from there but our rule should still apply unless it was driven across the boarder.

Cool trucks, just needs an oil burner...:D

Yea, I was nervous at the Tag office today, even though I had nothing to worry about, it still felt weird handing them a New Mexico title and hoping all my "i" were dotted and "t" crossed. In the end I walked out with a Newton County tag and registration.

Sid

Congrats!!!

Next time I am in Covington I am going to have to stop by and check it out.

Sid- you don't happen to know Denny Dobbs of Dobbs Environmental, do you? His office is not too far down the street from ya'll.

Yea Bailey, I know Denny Dobbs real well, old family friend. I also know another friend of yours Darron Bates.

Yes the top comes off in two pieces and the windshield folds down.

Sid

Sid,

very sharp, are you going to lift it or put bigger tires on it?

Yea Bailey, I know Denny Dobbs real well, old family friend. I also know another friend of yours Darron Bates.

Yes the top comes off in two pieces and the windshield folds down.

Sid

Thought you might. I grew up hunting & fishing with Denny and his sons, and Darren's dad was my grandfather's best friend.

Next time I'm in Covington I'm going to have to come check that truck out or if you bring it to ACC anytime soon let me know.

lift and new rubber

Finished my lift this weekend. I am really happy how it turned out. All the old stuff came off real easy, didn't even have to break out the blue wrench, just a little pb blaster. No rust what so ever, I guess coming from a real dry climate must have really help out.

Sid
FJ75lift 002.jpg
FJ75lift 007.jpg
FJ75lift 005.jpg

Finished my lift this weekend. I am really happy how it turned out. All the old stuff came off real easy, didn't even have to break out the blue wrench, just a little pb blaster. No rust what so ever, I guess coming from a real dry climate must have really help out.

Sid

She looks great. Nice work

couple more!

Just a few more. Also a picture of the new dog (about 13 months old).

Sid
FJ75lift 003.jpg
FJ75lift 006.jpg
FJ75lift 009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom