My New Mod (Pics inside)!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not all that qualified to say "welcome" to the wonderful world of S/C'd Land Cruisers since I'ver only had mine a couple of weeks... but dang, you are gonna love it!

Here's mine... brand new S/C in a 14-year old truck with 138,000 miles on the clock... yummy!

LandCruiserEngine-Supercharged.jpg

By the way... your truck looks absolutely fantastic!!

Very nice, You could eat off that engine bay!!

Nice! I'm contemplating the same upgrade. How many miles did you have on your rig before you did the install? Did you do any mods/upgrades other than fixing leaks?

Well, since Corvettefan posted his, I will post mine too :D

I have some addition colors on mine. The spark plug covers were painted by my best friend who passed away last Christmas. He had a blown (bigger than ours) nitrous injected 383 small block in a 1968 Camaro. I think he would have approved of my little supercharger. We always joked that my exhaust leaks (now fixed thanks to tweekers stealing my cats last year) sounded like a turbo.

Jon

Last edited:
Very cool! I am in Calgary and own the same color 40th. Since I am seriously considering a TRD SC kit there might soon be twins running around the city :D

If you are ever up for it I would love to do a side-by-side comparison of both trucks on the road to see how much difference the SC really makes....I will buy drinks after :cheers:

Anybody have some before/after 0-60mph times?

kup99- what kind of radiator do you have in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom